Statue Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whats the good stuff? best a? Or do you recommend something else. Just inquiring really. Always looking for display options. I display mine in Klingsbos

Sent from the Bat Computer

I am by no means an expert. I think it all depends on personal preference.
Eveyone hails the Besta. I can see why, as it fits everything, has many options, and looks classy.

I personally like the Detolfs though, or any kind of display cabinet that is all glass. I like how it makes the space feel open and you can see the statue from all angles. The only problem is it can't display Premium formats unless they are small... You should definitely checkout all the Detofls people have here on the boards. People have some great displays.

Oh, and also, dust sucks.

I am by no means an expert. I think it all depends on personal preference.
Eveyone hails the Besta. I can see why, as it fits everything, has many options, and looks classy.

I personally like the Detolfs though, or any kind of display cabinet that is all glass. I like how it makes the space feel open and you can see the statue from all angles. The only problem is it can't display Premium formats unless they are small... You should definitely checkout all the Detofls people have here on the boards. People have some great displays.

Oh, and also, dust sucks.

Detolfs can do smaller PFs. I use the Klingsbo (IKEA) for my Batman and soon Superman. I can fit up to 28" at the bottom and a 22" PF on top

Maybe we should begin emailing Sideshow asking for a new run on the turtle comiquettes?

I know! There are so many other versions of the turtles to do other than the comic. For me specifically I would like original movie turtles and 90's toon turtle comi's or PF's but it will probably never happen.

I think their license may have only pertained to the comics. I'm not 100% sure though

Yeah, I only repainted Mikey. I wish they were all EX, but it doesn't matter too much. They fit perfect together and I will never sell. MWAHAHAHA!

I know! There are so many other versions of the turtles to do other than the comic. For me specifically I would like original movie turtles and 90's toon turtle comi's or PF's but it will probably never happen.

I think their license may have only pertained to the comics. I'm not 100% sure though

In asked Alex a question about this on SF. Waiting on an answer bro

I'm telling you right now with all the hype of the new Ninja Turtle movie there is absolutely no way Sideshow will not produce more turtle stuff, it's just a matter of time and what type of design. The Ninja Turtle playmate line is the number one selling toy in the United States right now, that being said there is a lot of money to be made by other companies that can jump on board. Where there is money there is possibilities, I'm just afraid it will be there Michael Bay design and not the original Turtles. I guess it all depends on the contract negotiations that sideshow signed

Lakhota is using his Speak and Spell

The designs for Michael Bay's movie are valueless to me.
I want turtle statues and I want to like them at least as much as I do the comiquettes.

Hot Toys really need to pull their green fingers out and give me the Jim Henson designs with PERS. The opportunities for accessories would be immense too. I'll settle for the new designs as high-end figs though. A distinct lack of turtles in my collection (as I only collect figs from movies as a self-limiting thing)

Hot Toys really need to pull their green fingers out and give me the Jim Henson designs with PERS. The opportunities for accessories would be immense too. I'll settle for the new designs as high-end figs though. A distinct lack of turtles in my collection (as I only collect figs from movies as a self-limiting thing)

I think you're going to have to wait for Playmates' classics version of these figures. Won't be as nice, but they'll be ok.

Also, has anyone seen the Revlotech TMNT designs? Pretty cool looking.

https://www.toyreviewdaily.com/2014/03/31/revoltech-tmnt-2014-figures-revealed-photos/

I think you're going to have to wait for Playmates' classics version of these figures. Won't be as nice, but they'll be ok.

Also, has anyone seen the Revlotech TMNT designs? Pretty cool looking.

https://www.toyreviewdaily.com/2014/03/31/revoltech-tmnt-2014-figures-revealed-photos/

Wow those are cool, I like the Manga style cartoon heads. I hope you can get them here in the States.
Revoltech-Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles-Action-Figures-Display-2014-e1396286329683-640x732.jpg

^ lmfao for that price I wonder who'd actually pay for that

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Wow those are cool, I like the Manga style cartoon heads. I hope you can get them here in the States.
View attachment 104838

I wish they manga heads were more angry, training/fighting faces rather than the over-the-top comical faces. I think they look so cool with the pupil-less eyes but not with those faces. I suppose that's not too hard to a custom fix though.

Back