Statue Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ended up watching 1 on Sat and 2 on Sun.

Funny watching now and after watching "Jim Henson's Creature Shop", you can really see the difference between puppets/makeup from them versus others...even to this day.
Was actually surprised at how well they looked compared to how much action they were trying to do through the suits.

Yeah totally hats of to the matial artists in those suites man, it must have been so difficult to adjust their style to compliment the costumes. But nothing compares to the first. The other movies were more comedy/action oriented which was fine but man that first film! It really is hard to believe that nobody can top it even after all these years.

983626_10154000771850177_2036245239554833379_n.jpg

If this was all I knew about the movie so far I would be very excited. Cool posters :)

I had a feeling you get your info from them. I've had that as my homepage for like 5 years bro

Sent from the Bat Computer

I had a feeling you get your info from them. I've had that as my homepage for like 5 years bro

Nah man I get my info from whoever has something I don't know about yet. The only place I visit daily is superherohype but only because I have been doing so for many years, it's just habit. Everything else is a google search. I will admit though that the hype has become pretty lame now they very rarely have any exclusives. Maybe I'll make CBM my site of choice from now on to :)

Your taste is impeccable sir!

Nah man I get my info from whoever has something I don't know about yet. The only place I visit daily is superherohype but only because I have been doing so for many years, it's just habit. Everything else is a google search. I will admit though that the hype has become pretty lame now they very rarely have any exclusives. Maybe I'll make CBM my site of choice from now on to :)

Your taste is impeccable sir!

Yeah used to hit them up too. Also Super Hero Flix before they disappeared and then said they'd be back and then went on Twitter lol. SuoerHeroHype used to he my homepage Baaack in the day too before they changed their layout. Now it looks weird to me. Sometimes new isn't always better. Thank you kind Sir as I regularly find yours just as!

I seriously want SS or GG to announce 1/4 mixed media TMNT licence. I only collect comic statues but I would break that rule in a heartbeat for these guys

I absolutely loved these growing up & I can't wait to take my little boy to see the new movie. Definitely my favourite cartoon when I was a kid

Very cool setup! However, the TMNT do not have the most stable bases. Just be sure the cabinets don't move much. But the lighting looks great!

That Conan is pretty bad @$$ I don't really care for Conan but I would buy that statue. Yeah those TMNTs are awesome I hope SS does a new run eventually, classic turtles though not Bay's atrocities

Those are Detolfs from Ikea. The cheap mans display cabinet :)

Whats the good stuff? best a? Or do you recommend something else. Just inquiring really. Always looking for display options. I display mine in Klingsbos

Back