Statue Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Jedi. Actually they're all exclusives except for Ralph. He's the only Reg. Surprised again that I went with Red :wink1:

LMAO Doc at your post! Damn good analogy. Real world problems!

Thanks Jedi. Actually they're all exclusives except for Ralph. He's the only Reg. Surprised again that I went with Red :wink1:

LMAO Doc at your post! Damn good analogy. Real world problems!
Nice. So you just displayed them like that eh. Lucky man :)

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Nice. So you just displayed them like that eh. Lucky man :)

Back in 84 they were all red brother

image.jpg

Lol when I was just 1 year old Lol and I know that already smart guy. I'm not a Noob Saibot

Lol right on. Didn't mean to incinuate you didn't know your turtle history. I didn't know about the comics till I was in my teens. before that I only knew the colored headband turtles from the cartoons and my action figures

That's right Tav Jedi was just getting his first taste of Pureed Pizza at that stage! That's how hardcore he is :lol

Lol right on. Didn't mean to incinuate you didn't know your turtle history. I didn't know about the comics till I was in my teens. before that I only knew the colored headband turtles from the cartoons and my action figures
Lol I learned early on cause I was sorta crazy about them. I used to use bamboo sticks and screws and rope and stuff to make Turtle weapons. I used to tape my fingers together lol
That's right Tav Jedi was just getting his first taste of Pureed Pizza at that stage! That's how hardcore he is :lol
Yup. Ondi knows the sorta guy I am. I remember seeing my first Pizza and falling in love. It was in my blood
Classic Ondi post :rotfl:rotfl
The man does not lie ;)

Lol I learned early on cause I was sorta crazy about them. I used to use bamboo sticks and screws and rope and stuff to make Turtle weapons. I used to tape my fingers together lol

Thats hilarious jedi!. We used broomstick handles as our Bo staffs. we lived in a new construction neighborhood and there were alot of unfinished homes. There were these little metal square pieces we used as Chinese stars that were left behind by the workers.
We practiced throwing them at the wood piles in the back yards. Lot of hard core turtle fans in my neighborhood. Who didn't want to be a turtle?

Thats hilarious jedi!. We used broomstick handles as our Bo staffs. we lived in a new construction neighborhood and there were alot of unfinished homes. There were these little metal square pieces we used as Chinese stars that were left behind by the workers.
We practiced throwing them at the wood piles in the back yards. Lot of hard core turtle fans in my neighborhood. WHO DIDNT WANT TO BE A TURTLE?

I know seriously right? Turtles are awesome

Alright Gentleman and ladies (if any are in this thread) brace yourselves

From Prime 1 Studios

vuqenesu.jpg

Holy mackerel! That looks great! But I am also afraid of what the price will be. Those pictures of the Cave Turtles and Dino Buddies was cool to see as well as the Cyber Samurai Turtles. Gosh, this Prime 1 Raph...... it sure looks great!

Thanks buddy. Um yes!!!! Get those guys out and show them off to the world! I like these 1/5 turtles more then most of my 1/4 scale collection. They need to be taken out and then pictures. Otherwise it didn't happen

Haha, I need to find a place to put them first.

Back