Sideshow ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm pretty bummed out right now. As I was cleaning my Vader he fell over I caught him but the left side of his dome fell against one of my 12 inch Neca figures and now has 4 small scratches on his dome. not sure if it can be removed but pretty bummed over it. He stands fine in my Detolf. Freak accident.

I'm pretty bummed out right now. As I was cleaning my Vader he fell over I caught him but the left side of his dome fell against one of my 12 inch Neca figures and now has 4 small scratches on his dome. not sure if it can be removed but pretty bummed over it. He stands fine in my Detolf. Freak accident.

Awww man.. I feel bad for you bud. If that happened to me, that 4 small scratchers will haunt me for every time I looked at the figure...

Awww man.. I feel bad for you bud. If that happened to me, that 4 small scratchers will haunt me for every time I looked at the figure...

They are pretty noticeable... I'll just have to deal with it I guess.

Contact COMMTECH. A while ago he posted some links to some stuff that gets stuffs marks out very well. That's what he did with his Vader. I've been meaning PM him to get the name of the stuff.

Contact COMMTECH. A while ago he posted some links to some stuff that gets stuffs marks out very well. That's what he did with his Vader. I've been meaning PM him to get the name of the stuff.

Thanks! I'll get right on it.

What, is this thing having two runs? I see it on SSC's site as a pre-order set for July 2014.....

Oh, that's just a recent change. It used to say 2015. ;) Apparently they didn't get the full production completed/shipped earlier this year.

I don't care who you are, but this is one cool figure (that requires a lot of futzing with cape and pose). :)

vader0.jpg
vader1.jpg
vader2.jpg

Back