Dawn of the Planet of the Apes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
handle-the-truth.gif

My feelings exactly.
RISE was **** but I really want this one to be good.

I fully expected it to be ****. I didn't want to like it. I didn't even want to pay money to see it. But I did. And I loved it. Now my hopes are set high for this one. Which means I might leave disappointed this time around.

What didn't you like about it?

I think everyone has there likes and dislikes with Rise. When I first saw the movie I really did not enjoy it at all. It wasn't until a couple of months ago I bought it on Blu-Ray and rewatched it. I seriously really like the film now. I caught things I didn't get when I first saw it in theatres. I do see that the film isn't for everyone. It may take a couple of times of watching it to start liking Rise but I love the film now and I can't wait for Dawn.

Please don't feed the troll! He has the worst movie taste known to mankind, it's a fact!

Rise of the Planet of the Apes only gets worse for me on repeat viewings unfortunately. With that being said this is probably second on my list of movies to see this year under Godzilla. Looks a lot better than the first from what little we've seen IMO.

Loving the skeletal warpaint.

You just had to link the one where you already responded to me. :lol

Please don't feed the troll! He has the worst movie taste known to mankind, it's a fact!

Eh, but you like everything it seems. Nothing wrong with that, but you are the antithesis to Riddick from what I know of you. I prefer a middle road. There are very few movies I hate with a passion and can't find any redeeming qualities. James Cameron's Avatar comes instantly to mind as one I loathe and always have. There are also very few movies I love and would argue they're near perfection. Rise is good. I liked it the first time I saw it and my enjoyment for it has never diminished. It's not as good as the original though....

I don't watch bad movies that's why. If I do I rate them poorly but on the whole I know what I am going into.

To say Rise is **** is just attention seeking BS!

You just had to link the one where you already responded to me. :lol
But of course!
ppl_oldtimer.gif

Anyway, so far trailers didn't revealed anything interesting about the plot so I'll wait 'till reviews.
Considering it's EIGHT years since events of RISE it should be very dark and deep. At least I hope it is.

Back