Dawn of the Planet of the Apes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Regarding that spoiler

Spoiler Spoiler:

Twentieth Century Fox (via Empire) has revealed a brand new behind-the-scenes image for their upcoming release of Dawn of the Planet of the Apes. Featured in the image is Toby Kebbell, who plays the ape Koba in the film and he seems to be stirring the pot in the ape city.

DAWNoftheapes.jpg

Awesome pic, I really like Toby Kebbell but he doesn't get many roles unfortunately, I think he will be awesome as Koba.

Cornelius? Maybe but I don't think so. 30 - 40 years in the future will not work. The humans would probably still have the ability to speak in such a short time frame and the apes would not have enough time to set up their society in all the ways we saw in the original story.

Time will tell...

Calling it now, film of the summer!

Damn I was watching the walking dead and even though they didnt show much I am definatly intrigued from this spot and want more. Was never an apes fan but this new series of movie could change my mind drastically. Love the scope and direction of this movie from what little ive seen

:clap:clap

Back