Avengers Iron Man Mark VII Life Sized Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just had it confirmed by Sideshow that they are indeed fulfilling the flex payers first in regards to shipping this bust. A tad unfair cos all those like me who pay in one go have been waiting exactly the same amount of time as everyone else who's ordered this bust :( if that wasn't bad enough due to the weight of this piece Sideshow are shipping this bust in small batches :gah: this has now been the longest amount of time I've waited for a collectible to arrive. It's been nearly 2 and a half years!!! :thud:

Just had it confirmed by Sideshow that they are indeed fulfilling the flex payers first in regards to shipping this bust. A tad unfair cos all those like me who pay in one go have been waiting exactly the same amount of time as everyone else who's ordered this bust :( if that wasn't bad enough due to the weight of this piece Sideshow are shipping this bust in small batches :gah: this has now been the longest amount of time I've waited for a collectible to arrive. It's been nearly 2 and a half years!!! :thud:

Holy crap that's a long wait, I hope this delivers for you Andy.

I can see them shipping to Flexer's first, as they've been paying for the Dunkin Donuts every month :lol

Holy crap that's a long wait, I hope this delivers for you Andy.

I can see them shipping to Flexer's first, as they've been paying for the Dunkin Donuts every month :lol

:lol :lol thanks Eric but I'm not really fussed....not much ;) about an hour ago I got a processing email from Sideshow to say that my Iron Man MKVII LSF will be shipping in 3 weeks!! :horror :horror

Did they at least give you an ETA?!?

Yeah, you are getting the second to last batch. :monkey3

:lol

My last flex is tomorrow (7/25) - just spoke to Sideshow and they said that even if they charge the last flex it may take a few days to ship due to reduced staff due to ComicCon. So it may take an additional week to get the orders out...so I would expect it would be about 2 - 3 weeks for me as well.

Yeah, you are getting the second to last batch. :monkey3

:lol

Most probably but at least I'll be one of the first to recieve the MKVII LSF :rock

My last flex is tomorrow (7/25) - just spoke to Sideshow and they said that even if they charge the last flex it may take a few days to ship due to reduced staff due to ComicCon. So it may take an additional week to get the orders out...so I would expect it would be about 2 - 3 weeks for me as well.

That's a bummer dude :( but in all seriousness, after waiting nearly 2 and a half years, a few weeks ain't gonna break you :lol :lol

Are you kidding me? These are finally shipping? I paid this off like 2 years ago. LOL!

You have no idea how many time I came close to cancelling this order. I didn't pre-order it the first day it came out. I think, and if I remember I po'ed after watching Iron Man 3 last year. It HAS been a looong wait for everyone who po'ed it. This is my second life size bust after the Vader one. That's why I am so excited

You have no idea how many time I came close to cancelling this order. I didn't pre-order it the first day it came out. I think, and if I remember I po'ed after watching Iron Man 3 last year. It HAS been a looong wait for everyone who po'ed it. This is my second life size bust after the Vader one. That's why I am so excited

Well I couldn't pass this up. 1:1 busts are my thing. Here's what I have right now...

IM Mark II
IM Mark III BD
War Machine
Captain America
Vader
501st Clone Trooper
Atom Real Steel
HCG Dark Knight
HCG Joker
Neytiri Avatar
Hellboy II
Patient Zero
Lord of Darkness
Yoda

Plus preorders
IM Mark VII
IM Mark 42
Iron Patriot

Plus Customs
Jason Voorhees Remake
Freddy Krueger
Meg Mucklebones
Indiana Jones
Pennywise
Captain Spaulding

I think I got them all. :slap

Congrats to all you guys getting this bust in soon...very jealous of you flexers out there!!! :lol :lol please remember to take lots of pics and comparison pics next to the other Iron Man busts if you have them, that would be appreciated :)

I can't wait to see some in hand pics when you guys receive yours. That will determine if I order one.

Did you know that the Iron Man MKVII bust has been shipping for at least a month now buddy :) inhand pics have already been posted aswell as you tube vids too. Here's an update of some of the pics we've already seen to help you decide if you want one or not :)

ujy8ahuh.jpg

uheredet.jpg

hy6ehe3u.jpg

yzy7unuq.jpg

3ese8u3a.jpg

zuseny8e.jpg

y8yrany5.jpg

upujuhu6.jpg

Back