Avengers Iron Man Mark VII Life Sized Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wanted this so badly & even if product goes wrong sideshow wont allow to refund NRD. & i dont want to loose single money if i cancel any product. they should allow cancellation if product comes meh.....

Andy you r cancelling your order? damn i was totally depend on you. dont have Mark3 bust so i wanted this so badly

hey Dhav, I've decided to hang it out brother! I've pretty much got all the Iron Man lifesize busts bar the Battle Damaged MKIII version, so I can't stop now :( I know $800 is a lot of money so if I find that the paint apps are truly awful once it arrives inhand then i'll be sending it straight back. However, after waiting nearly 2 and a half years for this it would be a shame to pull out just as its about to ship. Once it arrives i'll definitely give you my honest opinion Dhav :)

I wanted this so badly & even if product goes wrong sideshow wont allow to refund NRD. & i dont want to loose single money if i cancel any product. they should allow cancellation if product comes meh.....

apparently if you've ordered this from Sideshow, due to the lengthy delay of this particular piece, you'd be entitled to receive your NRD back if you decide to cancel bro....

hey Dhav, I've decided to hang it out brother! I've pretty much got all the Iron Man lifesize busts bar the Battle Damaged MKIII version, so I can't stop now :( I know $800 is a lot of money so if I find that the paint apps are truly awful once it arrives inhand then i'll be sending it straight back. However, after waiting nearly 2 and a half years for this it would be a shame to pull out just as its about to ship. Once it arrives i'll definitely give you my honest opinion Dhav :)

apparently if you've ordered this from Sideshow, due to the lengthy delay of this particular piece, you'd be entitled to receive your NRD back if you decide to cancel bro....

have ordered it from direct SS but they wont be allowing NRD refund..

have ordered it from direct SS but they wont be allowing NRD refund..

Have you asked them to confirm if they will refund you the NRD? Maybe someone can back me up and confirm that they do indeed refund the NRD when there has been a significant delay on the item :dunno

Fully pay for the item get it delivered because 80% chance it will come broken. call sideshow and ask them to open a refund case and BAM get every dime you paid back. including NDR and shipping.

Have you asked them to confirm if they will refund you the NRD? Maybe someone can back me up and confirm that they do indeed refund the NRD when there has been a significant delay on the item :dunno

the only way they will issue a refund of the NDR is if the state is delivered broken. i had problems with this in the past. i personal think the NDR is a joke. I wouldn't mind it if the statues where high quality but in the past year the status SS has released have had major QC issues.

My understanding of the NRD is that if there is a lengthly delay for a piece you can either get it refunded or bare minimum have it transferred to another piece. Also, once a piece arrives a refund, including the NRD is ALWAYS possible. The difference for international collectors is that there are import fees and taxes to consider. At least that is my understanding of it.

Correct Shawn.
It was Alex who said the NRD will be moved after a 'significant' delay.
If you return an item because you don't like it you will pay for shipping.
If returned because of issues they will send ytoh a pre payed return slip or ask you to destroy it.
Depends if they agree with your interpretation of what signifies a reason for refund.

As long as you pay with a credit card you can always open a dispute through your CC company. I know from experience that Discover always works on your behalf if there's an issue.

Who on the RPF is making this? I would love to get more details on it.
2_zpsb6f705ff.jpg

Anyone who have received with a damaged shipper and art boxes? Also the connectind pin on the head is a little loose. Wull SS replace the art box as well?

I don't think you will get your NRD back now, since it is shipping. It would of worked a few months ago.

I usually don't like taking pics but it seems IM is getting a lot of hate. I like the Bust and feel its worth the money.

imbat.jpg

imbat2.jpg

imbat3.jpg

Back