Avengers Iron Man Mark VII Life Sized Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good point, the new Avengers 2 full reveal suit will probably be seen first before this ship.

This is the never never piece. I've got one on order with cduk, glad I didn't pay in full when I ordered it YONKS ago haha!

I am still looking forward to it, I wonder what has been the issue(s)???

I wonder what has been the issue(s)???

You KNOW there's got to be an issue. No other way to explain this delay. No way I'm getting this thing shipped to me before I see pictures, videos and in depth reviews. If it's not a home run, I'll gladly cancel this and relocate the funds to something more worthy.

You KNOW there's got to be an issue. No other way to explain this delay. No way I'm getting this thing shipped to me before I see pictures, videos and in depth reviews. If it's not a home run, I'll gladly cancel this and relocate the funds to something more worthy.

Yeah that's the way it's gotta be with the ever increasing prices, worthy items FTW! haha!

Yea, seems like a lot of collectors will be using the same principal in regards to all the future Iron Man stuff that Sideshow are releasing, especially the busts :lecture From what I can remember, there was also a massive hoohaa when the MKIII bust got shipped in that people were receiving them with terrible paint apps (mostly around the neck area and in some cases it was even unpainted!) :horror plus you had the paint peeling on the base also. For me personally, im more worried about these this bust arriving with noticeable dings on the faceplate. I've seen so many of the MKIII's with areas on the faceplate where you can see noticeable dents caused by shipping or through production? Who knows but they stick out like a sore thumb! That's why I think a lot of people prefer the Battle Damaged MKIII bust because it covered up all the imperfections you can see on the clean version :(

Battle-damaged pieces must be awesome to sell 'you're unit got busted up in transit? No, no, that's battle-damage!':)

Back