Avengers Iron Man Mark VII Life Sized Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From what I have seen the paint jobs look really good especially when its been polished. The annoying thing is that the collectors that have it in person are shying away from showing the reactor when the light is off.

I THINK that it is just a white covering with a blue hue baked into the plastic? I am not sure if there is anything to see in/behind the front piece (like a 'AR')- but it would be nice to get a close up picture (or if you own it a good description of what it looks like)

I THINK that it is just a white covering with a blue hue baked into the plastic? I am not sure if there is anything to see in/behind the front piece (like a 'AR')- but it would be nice to get a close up picture (or if you own it a good description of what it looks like)

Yep, you're right. There is nothing to see, it's just white plastic with a blue gradient. I wrote a quick review of my bust and uploaded two photos a few pages back which show the arc reactor as it is without the light on. I also wrote in the short review that the AR is the only real disappointing part of the bust. That said, the bust is really nice and everything else is quality (including paint job).

Damn :gah: still waiting for this darn processing email from Sideshow...this is another part of Sideshows 'new and improved' customer service...not only are they sending out statues which are clearly different to proto pics, but now they are despatching their collectibles in batches! WTF!! Whatever happened to shipping them all at the same frikkin time?! :dunno Who is benefitting out of all this by shipping in batches BS?

Yep, you're right. There is nothing to see, it's just white plastic with a blue gradient. I wrote a quick review of my bust and uploaded two photos a few pages back which show the arc reactor as it is without the light on. I also wrote in the short review that the AR is the only real disappointing part of the bust. That said, the bust is really nice and everything else is quality (including paint job).

Wondering if it is a separate piece from the chest plate and whether it is accessible from behind/below the chest plate? Could you take a look please?

Damn :gah: still waiting for this darn processing email from Sideshow...this is another part of Sideshows 'new and improved' customer service...not only are they sending out statues which are clearly different to proto pics, but now they are despatching their collectibles in batches! WTF!! Whatever happened to shipping them all at the same frikkin time?! :dunno Who is benefitting out of all this by shipping in batches BS?

My last flex pay is on July 25th, I called and asked if they can move it up a little so I could get the bust sooner. However, they told me that they couldn't do that because they didn't have enough ready to ship now and it would be after the last flex payment. :( - on a side note I wonder how many they have sold? 100? 500? any idea on how successful this bust has been to date on presales?

My last flex pay is on July 25th, I called and asked if they can move it up a little so I could get the bust sooner. However, they told me that they couldn't do that because they didn't have enough ready to ship now and it would be after the last flex payment. :( - on a side note I wonder how many they have sold? 100? 500? any idea on how successful this bust has been to date on presales?

In that case it looks like the next batch won't be available until August :( oh well...I've waited almost 2 years and half already...what's another few weeks :dunno ;)

I think the bust will rock - but I sure wish that the AR was on par with the rest of the suit. The WM bust AR looks great. From what I can tell the MK 42 will have the same issue.

The AR on the much smaller scale from HT has way more details than this bust. Still can't believe SS/L have failed to do that even after all the delays.

Well, looks like mine its own its way and I'm very apprehensive about it. I came close to cancelling it but it shipped before I could so it looks like I'll have it in hands for my final judgment. I just hope it's a keeper. :pray:

Well, looks like mine its own its way and I'm very apprehensive about it. I came close to cancelling it but it shipped before I could so it looks like I'll have it in hands for my final judgment. I just hope it's a keeper. :pray:

Did you recieve your processing email or have you paid your last flex?

Paid my last flex. Looks like "flexers" get theirs first.

Wow! Congrats! Still waiting for my processing email :( think this bust has been the longest I've very waited for a collectible since I started this hobby. I pre ordered it in when it first got released in 2012 :horror

Last edited:
Wow! Congrats! Still waiting for my processing email :( think this bust has been the longest I've very waited for a collectible since I started this hobby. I pre ordered it in when it first got released in 2012 :horror

Thanks man! I'm sure you'll get yours soon too. It was the same with the Superman PF. It came first for the flexers but shortly after the rest of us got it too. Honestly, I can't believe it's been 2 years... I also pre-ordered short after it was first announced. The worst part is that I'm not even too thrilled about it. I guess I got wait and see what happens. I'll post some pictures (with the Mark III bust for comparison) once I have in hands.

Thanks man! I'm sure you'll get yours soon too. It was the same with the Superman PF. It came first for the flexers but shortly after the rest of us got it too. Honestly, I can't believe it's been 2 years... I also pre-ordered short after it was first announced. The worst part is that I'm not even too thrilled about it. I guess I got wait and see what happens. I'll post some pictures (with the Mark III bust for comparison) once I have in hands.

Yea, I went through the same thing with the Supes PF too, eventually got mine on with the second batch. We already know that the first batch of Iron Man busts have already been despatched so it's a case of who's gonna be included in the second batch :panic: really not a big fan of this new trend by Sideshow and sending items in batches :(

Are you happy with your Mark III bust? I am really looking forward to the Mark VII - I am super excited to get it :yess:

My final Flex is getting charged this Friday.... about god damn time! I have gotten the place ready for him as well.

Congrats bro :clap can you post some pictures if possible? Still no processing email for me as it looks like just the flex payers are getting theirs shipped first :(

Not sure if it is flex pay or order date in determining who gets their busts first. When I order Pinball machines, it is usually shipped by order date, whether I pay full or payment plan. Not sure if there is any rhyme or reason for Sideshow shipping...

Back