Avengers Iron Man Mark VII Life Sized Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
post more pics your opinion abt this bust.........

I will. It is such a bad timing now. First my pocket camera screen went out. Hard to shoot pic through that little peep hole. I have been taking them with my S3 lately. Pic quality is not as good. second, My laptop hard drive died last week, right before SDCC. I just got and install a new one yesterday. But I promise I will take more pic once everything settled down.

I usually don't like taking pics but it seems IM is getting a lot of hate. I like the Bust and feel its worth the money.

View attachment 124637

Ok. I got the bust today as well, and will post some pics as well. But here are my 2 cents:

1. The AR is a disappointment. They just didn't get that right at all. Really a shame - the rest of the bust is excellent. And with the lights on, the bust is quite awesome! I give that a D (would get an F but the nice effect while lighted makes up for it - a bit)
2. The faceplate could be done a bit better, but honestly I don't mind it too much. It isn't as bad as I was thinking it would be. I give the faceplate a C
3. The base is so-so, it would be a lot better if it were darker colored, I give the base a B.
4. The rest of the piece is fantastic. A+

So overall I would give the piece a solid B+, I like it very much, and don't regret the purchase. LOVE IT :)

WP_20140731_010.jpg

I think the eyes and the Arc Reactor are both major FAILS. Especially after the awesome-looking War Machine Arc Reactor.
Too much painted blue to them, it just looks cheap that way. :(

If the Legendary Scale figure turns out the same way... ugh.

the ARC reactor looks like a blue sticker from here when it's off. Eyes too. Looks cool lit up but now I'm spoiled with War Machine.

Actually the arc reactor shouldn't even have a blue tint to it anyway, only the eyes should. The arc reactor should be white because that's how it appears in all the screenshots from The Avengers.

Guys, the XM reactor you can clearly see the triangle shape inside it. SS you only see a blurred out round shape. Which is movie accurate?

Asdf there should be the detail of the arc reactor but unfortunately SSC just slapped a blue sticker on it to make it appear it's always glowing. Very lazy for such an expensive product. Check their War Machine bust that's what it should look like.

Back