Avengers Iron Man Mark VII Life Sized Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cancelled Gladiator Hulk yesterday!!!!
al3yxd.gif

Now now you could just reorder him.... That or King Hulk as he is the Exclusive

tumblr_inline_mifcwxTldI1qz4rgp.gif

Andy, cancel this or from reading every single comments on here and elsewhere, this bust ain't worth the 800...

I'm sure another company will see how bad SS screwed this one and take over and do it properly in the future.

Andy, cancel this or from reading every single comments on here and elsewhere, this bust ain't worth the 800...

I'm sure another company will see how bad SS screwed this one and take over and do it properly in the future.

The only thing I would say... and I know I am adding fuel to Andy's fire here... is that Andy is a LOVER of all things IM... if he cancels without seeing it in hand he may always wonder "What if..."

The only thing I would say... and I know I am adding fuel to Andy's fire here... is that Andy is a LOVER of all things IM... if he cancels without seeing it in hand he may always wonder "What if..."
Yeah... You're right... And Andy is full of ressources to repaint/fix/adjust almost anything... Maybe he'll do what SS wasn't able to do ;-)

Hey Marc, thanks for the advice buddy :hi5: yea, I have to say, the most worrying part of all this are those who already have this piece inhand and are unhappy with it :( some of these guys I know to be big Iron Man fans too so if they are saying its bad then I believe them. I think its safe to say that this bust is no way worth the asking price...and $800 is a lot to blow over something that isn't up to scratch!

Thanks Shawn and your right :exactly: when I strip everything down, I'm blessed to have a great collection of Iron Man busts in my collection...only one I don't have on display currently is my War Machine Bust and that's cos I don't have the space. I also have the MK42 and Iron Patriot lifesize busts on pre order so missing out on this MKVII as you say will definitely be a 'What if...' scenario :(

edy8aqyp.jpg

saqupyhu.jpg

Yeah... You're right... And Andy is full of ressources to repaint/fix/adjust almost anything... Maybe he'll do what SS wasn't able to do ;-)

Thanks Marc, really kind buddy :) but I'd be one crazy mofo if I was gonna spend $800 on an official Iron Man bust and then customise it :horror :thud: its just the faceplate and the Arc Reactor that gets me....the rest of the bust I don't mind. So to fix the faceplate I'd still need to strip the whole entire bust down :(

Andy should put the $800 toward re acquiring the Mk 6 maquette :lecture

:lol I should never have sold that one Eric, more so now that Sideshow have announced the whole line of 1/4 maquettes...was a pleasure owning that piece though...the pose was perfect! :lecture

Put your $800 towards something that actually deserves your hard earned money and don't reward Sideshow's half-arsed attempts. It's absolutely mind-boggling how bad their QC has gotten that a product which has been in development for over 2 years can still turn out so poorly. I fear greatly for the quality of the 1:2 LSF statue. :(

Man :huh not so much good feedback coming in for this guy :( is anybody who actually owns this at least happy they've got it? :dunno never thought I'd say this but I'm starting to even question my pre order now :gah: I think we've established that its definitely not worth the $800 price tag but then again, the Wolverine LSF wasn't worth the $2K price tag either but i'll never regret getting that piece as its awesome! Hmmmm...:panic:

Sideshow have confirmed that my order will not likely be fulfilled until 2nd week of August so I've still got time to cancel and just take a loss of the NRD...??!!! Its difficult to make judgment on just pics but then again, the pics don't lie and although in my opinion the paint apps on the bodywork is certainly to my taste, there's no getting away from the crappy non-metallic faceplate and weak arc reactor :( and now there are issues with the head not connecting to the body correctly thus causing it to wobble or for the lights to flicker on/off :horror

For those who have this already, are there any positive parts to take from this lifesize bust? :huh

I get mine tomorrow and I will let you know my thoughts as well. If I already had the Mark III bust, I don't think I would go for the Mark VII; however, since you have such a collection I would go ahead and complete it with the Mark VII. If anything, it is on par with what the others are (except maybe WM). So it should blend in nicely.

I get mine tomorrow and I will let you know my thoughts as well. If I already had the Mark III bust, I don't think I would go for the Mark VII; however, since you have such a collection I would go ahead and complete it with the Mark VII. If anything, it is on par with what the others are (except maybe WM). So it should blend in nicely.

Thanks buddy :hi5: no pressure then as my decision lies entirely upon your thoughts and review!!! :lecture

:lol :lol only kidding ;) but I will be very interested in what you have to say my friend and please try to get plenty of pics up if you can :) Yea, the MKIII actually turned out to be a really nice bust in the end from Sideshow. Yes, the faceplate could've been more metallic but I think in 10 years time when Sideshow are building another MK125 Iron Man bust, we'll still be saying the same thing :slap :lol Unfortunately, the MKIII is fairly hard to aquire these days, especially in a decent enough condition...and when you do find one, it costs so much money!!! :gah:

my4enuty.jpg

Thanks buddy :hi5: no pressure then as my decision lies entirely upon your thoughts and review!!! :lecture

:lol :lol only kidding ;) but I will be very interested in what you have to say my friend and please try to get plenty of pics up if you can :) Yea, the MKIII actually turned out to be a really nice bust in the end from Sideshow. Yes, the faceplate could've been more metallic but I think in 10 years time when Sideshow are building another MK125 Iron Man bust, we'll still be saying the same thing :slap :lol Unfortunately, the MKIII is fairly hard to aquire these days, especially in a decent enough condition...and when you do find one, it costs so much money!!! :gah:

my4enuty.jpg

Andy you r cancelling your order? damn i was totally depend on you. dont have Mark3 bust so i wanted this so badly

Back