Statue Star Wars Mythos – Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They get pliable when you heat them, just be careful you don't move them too fast or get them too hot or you can damage them. Hold them where you want them until it cools down and re-hardens

Wow, that's an interesting trick. I must try this, but what is too hot? By damanged, do you mean if you squeeze to hard while trying to bend them, you'll smush them?

That's what she said. ;)

:rotfl

Wow, that's an interesting trick. I must try this, but what is too hot? By damanged, do you mean if you squeeze to hard while trying to bend them, you'll smush them?
Too hot and you can ruin the paint or melt the resin itself. You can also deform parts holding them too, yes. Using a hairdryer not as much risk, but if you use a heat gun like I do it can turn bad real fast if you are not careful.

Too hot and you can ruin the paint or melt the resin itself. You can also deform parts holding them too, yes. Using a hairdryer not as much risk, but if you use a heat gun like I do it can turn bad real fast if you are not careful.

Hmm... Ok. I think I'll have to give this a try. Thanks again stingray!

Hmm... Ok. I think I'll have to give this a try. Thanks again stingray!

No problem, good luck. Just go slow and you should be ok. I had to work on this guy myself too, the rifle stock in the right arm was too close to his arm and would not fit right. Moved it out and now fits perfect.

So this is officially listed as "Sold Out" on sideshow's website, now anyone that wants it is going to have to go through the secondary market

I have this piece along with the Vader, Obi , Maul mythos and i must say Congrats to everyone that has this line as they look amazing together, the only problem i have is boba fett displayed with his rifle doesn't fit in my display cases lol.

I have this piece along with the Vader, Obi , Maul mythos and i must say Congrats to everyone that has this line as they look amazing together, the only problem i have is boba fett displayed with his rifle doesn't fit in my display cases lol.

I loved the fett, and sold it back when I thought they were re-releasing all the mythos. I picked up vader, but I still kick myself every day for parting with Fett

Nevermind, I just went back a few pages and there was one.
photo_zpsfffe3c57.jpg

Late to the party for this figure sadly. Here I thought I would be a 1/6 collector only....
Any chance SSC gets him, as well as Obi Wan mythos back in stock? Secondary market prices are crazy.

Late to the party for this figure sadly. Here I thought I would be a 1/6 collector only....
Any chance SSC gets him, as well as Obi Wan mythos back in stock? Secondary market prices are crazy.

I'd have to say no chance personally but you never know with SS

Incredibly doubtful, though I'd watch here and ebay whenever the new Boba PF comes out- I know a few who will likely offload their Mythos at that point.

This is an awesome statue and I am on the wait list, from shortly after the last time it sold out for good, but I don't expect it to convert. I'm actually ok with that after seeing the new PF. That looks wicked and I will preorder day 1.

Back