Statue Star Wars Mythos – Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just packaged mine up sadly as he's going to have to go to make space for incoming Alien and Predator stuff... The amount of detail I noticed that had passed me by is insane. Good luck to anybody on the waitlist still, it is a great statue.

I just packaged mine up sadly as he's going to have to go to make space for incoming Alien and Predator stuff... The amount of detail I noticed that had passed me by is insane. Good luck to anybody on the waitlist still, it is a great statue.

Funniliy enough, I've just had to pack mine up too.
Scored a Grievous PF and there aint enough room for the both of them.

An awesome statue though.

Bad Move!!!

Come back to me when the Big chap LSB is sitting where this was ;) We all have our priorities. This is an excellent statue no doubt but I'm an Alien and Predator man at heart with limited space. At least somebody who missed out on this in the UK has a chance now.

Come back to me when the Big chap LSB is sitting where this was ;) We all have our priorities. This is an excellent statue no doubt but I'm an Alien and Predator man at heart with limited space. At least somebody who missed out on this in the UK has a chance now.

Nothing wrong with priorities. I doubt you have problems moving him.

If Anybody is interested Im selling my Mythos Fett & Vader at the mo, I am in the UK, will end up on ebay but would rather they went to a freak!!

Just put up a video review of Fett. What an amazing line! I really wish Sideshow would preview some future Mythos pieces!

Just got mine in the mail yesterday!
Holy crap it is awesome. Great detail.
I think it tells a great story. It feels like a dio even though he is just standing there. It was a bit of an impulse buy, but I am glad I got it. It's now going to be a keeper.

I love all my 1/5 scale pieces, I really wish they would do more of them as opposed to 1/4. They look just as impressive, but are way easier to display.

Just got mine in the mail yesterday!
Holy crap it is awesome. Great detail.
I think it tells a great story. It feels like a dio even though he is just standing there. It was a bit of an impulse buy, but I am glad I got it. It's now going to be a keeper.

I love all my 1/5 scale pieces, I really wish they would do more of them as opposed to 1/4. They look just as impressive, but are way easier to display.

Congrats on Fett! He is an awesome addition to any collection, definitely an impulse buy you won't regret.

Just managed to pick one of these beautiful pieces up in forbidden plenet in London, for the incredible price of £185! They reduced it from £390 because it had a broken rangefinder, dab of superglue and it's as good as new. Fantastic, absolutely love it.

a8egaze8.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Just managed to pick one of these beautiful pieces up in forbidden plenet in London, for the incredible price of £185! They reduced it from £390 because it had a broken rangefinder, dab of superglue and it's as good as new. Fantastic, absolutely love it.

a8egaze8.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Congrats on the great find and the great deal!! Looks great!

Thanks Slynger:) I'm really over the moon with it, out of all the Fett pieces I have, this is without a doubt my favourite. Always thought it looked great in pics, but in person it's even better. And to me at least it really invokes a Clint Eastwood spaghetti western feel!

£185 bloody hell that's a great deal, I love mine easily one of the most detailed statues SS has ever produced, him and Obi are my favourites of the 5

Awesome score, flamingo! Anyone hear anything about the production run on Fett? I know they're making more Obi and Vader, but what about Fett? I'm on the waitlist for it. Would like to snag this one, too...

Awesome score, flamingo! Anyone hear anything about the production run on Fett? I know they're making more Obi and Vader, but what about Fett? I'm on the waitlist for it. Would like to snag this one, too...

Haven't heard a thing about Fett. Although I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't do the full run of him either.

Kind of sounds like the Mythos line was slow out of the gate so SS never produced the full run, but thanks to word of mouth it seems the demand has skyrocketed for these mythos statues, it's probably why SS is going to finish the runs now.

I sold my Fett a while ago. I pre-ordered the Vader and am on the waitlist for Obi. My only problem now is I can't get on the waitlist for Fett because I already bought one from Sideshow. FML

Back