All Things 1/6 Freddy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys anyone know where I can get the sweaters from? I'm after 2 1 from the Robert England n 1 from the remake jackie earl haley it's the only thing I'm really struggling to find

Hey guys anyone know where I can get the sweaters from? I'm after 2 1 from the Robert England n 1 from the remake jackie earl haley it's the only thing I'm really struggling to find

Give JAKC a pm. He is currently the only person that I know that is doing sweaters for Freddy.

A lilttle Freddy love for yall! :wink1:

CameraZOOM-20140729184540153_zpsb90652c0.jpg

CameraZOOM-20140729190604627_zps7ca74f5d.jpg

CameraZOOM-20140729191648665_zpsc0d6c263.jpg

CameraZOOM-20140729194009668_zps22526623.jpg

CameraZOOM-20140729194248987_zpsf24fbc55.jpg

IMG_20140730_145407_zpsz6vldojc.jpg

Is that Beto or One's Freddy? Looks really cool and a nice touch to those different shots of photos! ;)

Is that Beto or One's Freddy? Looks really cool and a nice touch to those different shots of photos! ;)

Yeah Angie. Its their part two. My favorite on all their releases. Just the meanest looking Freddy there is!

That's beto's & Lu Freddy par. Hey Magnus! I'm stealing one of your poses!

Be my guest potna! Play with that Freddy! Get your moneys worth! :duff

Anyone happen to know who currently makes 1/1 Freddy masks?

Gonna start working on him soon and get it done by October.

Don't know much about masks but I want one that captures England's likeness. Probably cost a few hundred.

Ah he makes some killer masks too. Love finding out about these indies making masks, such a cool hobby. Addison makes an awesome Pretty Woman mask :)

However earlier I went with Lewis Frye's Butteringers:

1604778_597920130286562_1541324726_n.jpg

$250.

Now I'm just trying to find the rest of the outfit. And figure out if Freddy's fedora is truly brown or if it's more "chocolate" colored.

Freddy is gonna cost me some coin but that's alright. Hopefully he's ready by Halloween. If anything, I'll be missing his left arm (since Lewis is making a new mold for it sometime in the future) so I'll substitute it for something crappy.

Thats cool. I believe his hat is a dark brown actually. And if you need some clothes for that Freddy, I believe I could be of service. :duff

Hm. I'll send you a message.

6bbhNq8.png

This is Lewis' sculpt of a part 2 Freddy. I kinda like this more than butterfingers, but he suggests I get BF just because it's a much nicer sculpt than his.

What do you guys think? Part 2 or Part 3 (BF)?

note: I photoshopped the eyes to the side, might look a bit funny :p

I like the second pic of part 2 more. The open mouth does throw it off for me tho, a mean grin would be cool. There both just awesome anyways.

Oh there both different masks,..I love his open mouth expression on P2.,. Lewis is going to Make both and let Me decide:)

Could someone PLEASE give me the details on how I could get a Lewis Frye's Butteringers bust. And how much, THATS AWESOME

Hm. I'll send you a message.

6bbhNq8.png

This is Lewis' sculpt of a part 2 Freddy. I kinda like this more than butterfingers, but he suggests I get BF just because it's a much nicer sculpt than his.

What do you guys think? Part 2 or Part 3 (BF)?

note: I photoshopped the eyes to the side, might look a bit funny :p

As somebody that owned a copy of this sculpt, i can say it was awesome. Here's what mine looked like painted up by Lewis:

If you can find it though, this was my ultimate Freddy, painted up by Eric Lubatti. If you want more info, I'll see what I can find. (I had to sell all my Freddy Masks years ago due to a big life change. Oy.)

Back