Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its available on EB.com now ; i purchased mine there yesterday

Are you here in US? If so, how much did they charge you for shipping? I tried putting one in my cart for check out but unfortunately my card would get charge right away without showing the shipping cost via Paypal

TIA!

I have both series 2 red and black, the last shot and 8th anniversary. Would love to get the red 45 limited edition but I just got into this recently and I was too late.

I hope they release the michael jordan washington wizards next. Would love to have that too aside from the tongued out version. I hope they release the 45 again in another series as well.

Also missed out on this one as well. What I did I went out of my way buying only the EB #45 Red jerseys then just get EB MJ head & body off eBay after getting a great deal from Timcent. Netted me close to sub $230. Not bad since I've got spare hands from my Series 2 Black 23 & Series 1 Red 23 and other bunch of stuff like the warm up suit, etc... If you're only willing to pay what its worth for bashing # 45 Red. Otherwise, one could only wait what Bill would bring to the table! Tell you it is what Hot Toys is to Iron Man as Enterbay is to Jordan LoLz! Let the milking continue!

I am in Canada, and they didn't charge me for shipping...which was kinda odd....came out to $260 US and the listed price...I assume they price includes shipping as the previous version sold for 199.....just my guess as it cost me around that much for shipping last time.

Are you here in US? If so, how much did they charge you for shipping? I tried putting one in my cart for check out but unfortunately my card would get charge right away without showing the shipping cost via Paypal

TIA!

Am I only the one here who thinks that Enterbay should make a figure of Phil Jackson??? The Zen Master!!! After Rodman and Pippen, I think they should go for Phil Jackson. Do you guys think this figure will sell???

I don't think they should limit their figures to players but to coaches as well. There are some great ones bigger than the players like Phil Jackson, Pat Riley and Greg Popovich.

Bill if you are reading this... Make Phil Jackson after Rodman and Pippen.

:goodpost:

thanks, bnagra32! Did your item already ship? ...don't you think they would charge you later? Hope not, mate!

I've got a # 23 Home Jersey for only $150 from BBTS! Lolz! Has a note: head keeps on falling from body. Let's see if Blu Tac would do magic on it when it gets here (keeping fingers X'd)! Otherwise, I will be parting out the boxed figure. Let's see what I could make use of those parts/ accessories. :impatient: Besides, still don't have a white 23 jersey. Well, didn't expect i'd be building an army of Jordans! Maybe, I'd rather have a Hall of Fame of sort (inspired by IM Hall of Armor). Still a ways to go, I'd say!

Or at the end, I might put the Red #45 jersey on a sixth-scale bust then use its body with a Space Jam jersey from Matt! This could be a long shot, but anyone has a lead to a sixth-scale Bugs Bunny? TIA!

Re: $150 for I am Legend RM-1052

$150?! Nice find! I'm sure the head thing is fixable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly! Shipping is $12+ From your lips to God's ear, i hope it's really an easy fix! That's why i took the risk lolz! Otherwise, i could have gotten myself a Portal 2 Atlas figure!

i think they have included it within the price..thats why guess....they haven't shipped it yet..i usually get the item before i get any response as to when its shipped

:goodpost:

thanks, bnagra32! Did your item already ship? ...don't you think they would charge you later? Hope not, mate!

I've got a # 23 Home Jersey for only $150 from BBTS! Lolz! Has a note: head keeps on falling from body. Let's see if Blu Tac would do magic on it when it gets here (keeping fingers X'd)! Otherwise, I will be parting out the boxed figure. Let's see what I could make use of those parts/ accessories. :impatient: Besides, still don't have a white 23 jersey. Well, didn't expect i'd be building an army of Jordans! Maybe, I'd rather have a Hall of Fame of sort (inspired by IM Hall of Armor). Still a ways to go, I'd say!

Or at the end, I might put the Red #45 jersey on a sixth-scale bust then use its body with a Space Jam jersey from Matt! This could be a long shot, but anyone has a lead to a sixth-scale Bugs Bunny? TIA!

Now I truly regret...

...buying

a truck load of Blu Tac!!!

Will someone slap me! Lolz! I must be dreaming! After I've got my Jordan (RM-1052) yesterday opened up to find a surprise! It's MISB! And there's no issue with the head. Someone slacking off at their packaging division? Felt somehow redeemed after getting ripped off buying Black #23 (RM-1055) last year! Lesson learnt for me! Hmmm... Then I might have to cancel my Red #23 Series 2 (RM-1058) PO especially since it's coming out 3Q of this year. Instead, I'd wait for the holidays sale at BBTS or anywhere else like EE! LoLz!

Awesome man, excellent find. But gotta admit, I'm very jealous lmao ill just till they release a jordan with the sneakers I want

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sorry but please don't be jealous. Like i said it's like I've just redeemed myself after I got burnt badly for buying RM-1055 from seeing last week its price plummeted and instant savings of about a benjamin! Well, that's why i stopped from being an early adopter or if i could resist from pre-ordering limited collector's edition video games the better for my wallet. LoLz! TBH, I'm seeing a trend here thus I might cancel my PO for that Series 2 Last Shot then just wait for the holidays sale! Don't worry... I guess it's all about the right timing and taking the risk! Imagine if i had no other commitment that time I could have gotten two RM-1055s (one for bashing a Space jam or Jordan in a Golf outfit or if there's an existing Rookie Jordan headsculpt then I'm all over it).

I've gotten around in taking a camphone snapshot during my break yesterday but as usual I can't upload photos here so just shared the link: https://tinyurl.com/o7ooc9o

Thanks for dropping by!

Last edited:
Hi Guys! Any idea how much they are selling the autographed version of the 1:6 Michael Jordan?

I've ordered twice from them and both times they do not give out the tracking numbers. When I got the black jersey series 2 from them, tracking number came 1 week after the figure arrived here. Both times I sent them emails but those guys never bother to answer back. It's like talking to a wall! All they want is your money and see you later. Hope you get your order soon.

I just bought a michael jordan 45 white jersey for 403.00 US dollars. Did i overpay or is it worth it? I want a red jersey 45 but its very hard to find one and they are more expensive

Back