Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they've been writing the same thing since the 1st EB MJ came out lol.

if you never seen an EB MJ in real life, you'd have seen some comparison between EB MJ & a normal 12".

guess you didn't.

Starting to think its you who is not reading...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Except that I have the red series 1 and the black series 2 EB MJ.. So guess again.

take a ruler and do some measurement, is the red 12"? i have the red it's like half a head taller than a Sideshow/HT.

the #45s & Black #23 are both taller than the Red #23, mainly due to how they installed the thighs, you can actually extend the thigh part by heating it up with hairdryer and give it a pull downwards, because i tried.

but we'll never know until it gets released. But i doubt a cheapskate company like EB would go that far.

Except that I have the red series 1 and the black series 2 EB MJ.. So guess again.

That's interesting. I'm willing to take your word for it potato. I don't want to take my figures down lol. When I received my Black #23 I noticed that it was taller but I was expecting it to be because it's stated on the Enterbay website. Thought no more of it until now. With the explanation to support the comment I see where you are coming from.

P
take a ruler and do some measurement, is the red 12"? i have the red it's like half a head taller than a Sideshow/HT.

the #45s & Black #23 are both taller than the Red #23, mainly due to how they installed the thighs, you can actually extend the thigh part by heating it up with hairdryer and give it a pull downwards, because i tried.

but we'll never know until it gets released. But i doubt a cheapskate company like EB would go that far.

:lecture

What he said

So Piccolodaimaoh.. Yes the series 2 is taller lol.

You said that you will track down the Last Shot series 2 version and I agree that it's the better figure. The open mouth head sculpt works better in action poses and the hands are better. Easier to pose a natural looking jump shot or dunk.

So Piccolodaimaoh.. Yes the series 2 is taller lol.

You said that you will track down the Last Shot series 2 version and I agree that it's the better figure. The open mouth head sculpt works better in action poses and the hands are better. Easier to pose a natural looking jump shot or dunk.

Thank you for the info. I really appreciate your response. I am really starting to feel this series and wanna jump head first into the line. Thank you very much.

Glad you like them :)
1782512_743649709008692_543208759_o.jpg

Wow! Thanks for uploading it here. Lolz! I can't seem to upload images here and my (free) imageshack won't allow me anymore. Hopefully, you could come up with something for that logo, i said before... until the next project!

Gee, thanks for the scripts! OK far from spamming this thread let me try it then...

So, here goes nothing

photo.php

-------------------------------------------------
Hmmm... Not showing properly, just a small picture icon but not the image itself...

Has anyone some advices how to clean the XI concordes? It seems that the dust is glueing on them pretty quick and pretty much and they do not have that shiny fresh look anymore.

Nice review Clipper. I got a good laugh out of your Enterbay rant at the end. Lol. I own this and I feel the review was right on the money. Sorry to hear that the light box didn't work out but at least your reviews get to keep their signature feel.

Quick question, how do the custom Jordan heads on ebay compare to the real thing? Do they fit on the enterbay neck pegs? I’m thinking of picking up an open mouth head sculpt.

Back