Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A bit off-topic, but anyone here planning to pick up the Infrareds on Black Friday? Where's the best place to get them online? Foot Locker? Eastbay?

Thats on November 28th right? You are talking bout the VI Black infrareds?

Thats my grail shoes right there. Im psyched to get that, already got carmine and white infra at retail a few months ago. Hope I can get lucky and get them.

A bit off-topic, but anyone here planning to pick up the Infrareds on Black Friday? Where's the best place to get them online? Foot Locker? Eastbay?

Foot Locker & Eastbay are decent options, Nike.com might be ok if they are doing a countdown timer, I've had more luck with those than the old twitter links when they'd release. I imagine the bots are going to be out in full force for those though. If Finish Line gets them, that is another good choice, I see releases lasting a little longer on there as opposed to Foot Locker/Eastbay/Champs which is all the same basically.

Foot Locker & Eastbay are decent options, Nike.com might be ok if they are doing a countdown timer, I've had more luck with those than the old twitter links when they'd release. I imagine the bots are going to be out in full force for those though. If Finish Line gets them, that is another good choice, I see releases lasting a little longer on there as opposed to Foot Locker/Eastbay/Champs which is all the same basically.

I need to learn how to make an account so I can try and increase my chances of getting em. :lol

So I bought "The Last Shot" Jordan at STGCC last weekend and as usual, we are not able to touch the products upon inspection.

Got home and found a large glue stain at the back of the jersey! :mad:

Contacted Enterbay's customer service within the day after I got home and they got back to me after a day! I've heard lots horror stories about Enterbay's customer service not returning mails after months, I'm glad that it didn't happen to me.

They promptly allow me to exchange my defected jersey, will update here regarding about the exchange.

Really really delighted with their service.

20140916_215242.jpg

Attachments

• 20140916_215252.jpg
    20140916_215252.jpg
    206.3 KB · Views: 453

Thanks for the info, I know FL, Eastbay and Champs are all interconnected, I hope they don't crash on us.

Thats on November 28th right? You are talking bout the VI Black infrareds?

Thats my grail shoes right there. Im psyched to get that, already got carmine and white infra at retail a few months ago. Hope I can get lucky and get them.

Yeah, the Retro 6's, my favorite Jordans, period. I've wanted a pair ever since seventh grade. I know these aren't quite the same, these are gonna be $185 and quality on Jordans has fallen over the years, but I'd still very much like a pair.

Yeah, the Retro 6's, my favorite Jordans, period. I've wanted a pair ever since seventh grade. I know these aren't quite the same, these are gonna be $185 and quality on Jordans has fallen over the years, but I'd still very much like a pair.

Then you and I are bout the same age. :lol

I got the VII breds during 6th or 7th grade, but was always in awe when I saw some senior kids in HS wearing the black infra VIs. I did manage to find a deadstock VI carmine during 8th grade. But I rocked that **** daily for bout a year or so, it only last bout 2 years :lol

Nice, had no idea there were other sneaker collectors on here. I actually sold a lot of my stuff 2 years ago when I started this hobby... Lol But kept some of my favs. Soon I'm going to get an enterbay jordan. Since his shoes helped fund my figure collection now so it's well deserved haha But they're re releasing the infrareds? Maybe I'll pick them up. Still have the varsity red 6's that almost look identical.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its funny because I've been moving more towards the sneaker collecting and kind of fading away on the figures, not entirely but just being more selective on both ends. I know the new ones don't get the same kind of retro love, but I got a pair of the XX9's recently and they are awesome. Very light and the sole is amazing. Only wish it wasn't the icy sole which will lead to the eventual yellowing but I don't think I could have pulled off the red/elephant print color.

Anyyyway, its starting to get the point where I have to ask myself, what would I rather have - the figure or the shoes.

Its funny because I've been moving more towards the sneaker collecting and kind of fading away on the figures, not entirely but just being more selective on both ends. I know the new ones don't get the same kind of retro love, but I got a pair of the XX9's recently and they are awesome. Very light and the sole is amazing. Only wish it wasn't the icy sole which will lead to the eventual yellowing but I don't think I could have pulled off the red/elephant print color.

Anyyyway, its starting to get the point where I have to ask myself, what would I rather have - the figure or the shoes.

Yeah, I've collected sports jerseys for years, now I'm moving more into 1/6. You have to decide where your priorities lie.

Then you and I are bout the same age. :lol

I got the VII breds during 6th or 7th grade, but was always in awe when I saw some senior kids in HS wearing the black infra VIs. I did manage to find a deadstock VI carmine during 8th grade. But I rocked that **** daily for bout a year or so, it only last bout 2 years :lol

Yeah, at my school, it was usually the rich, cool kids who rocked the Jordans, the Reebok Pumps, the LA Gear Catapaults and one extremely douchey kid even had the Nike Pumps.

I hope I can get the Infrared 6s and the 8 Playoffs, when they become available again.

Just got mine in from Popcultcha Supastore here in Australia!! I've been holding off on getting any Enterbay NBA figures despite being a huge Michael Jordan fan for years. But when they announced they were releasing Dennis Rodman and Scottie Pippen, I couldnt resist the best trio in NBA history! So here's my first taste of Enterbay with the Michael Jordan (Last Shot) and Dennis Rodman figures!

Video reviews will be coming up soon and more pics too :)

So here's the legend unboxed. For my first Enterbay figure, overall I'm pretty happy! The only thing that would really improve this set is if it included the regular headsculpt. At least I was able to get the other #23 road edition with the normal head for $189 at BBTS.

If you're a Jordan fan, then this is definitely a great figure to have in the collection. The overall quality is still not up to par with Hot Toys, but the head sculpt is pretty close to HT quality. Only the body lets it down somewhat. Best accessory definitely has to be the replica championship ring! Nice detail and weight to it!

Video review uploading now, so stay tuned :)

Can I just ask about the headsculpts on both the Jordan and Rodman figures. Do you feel a nice click when you push it down? I dont want to push too hard to damage the neck, but I dont here a nice click for the ball joint. It goes down as far as I'm willing to push, but just wanted to know if I should push down harder to hear a click?

Oh, and it's strange. The shoulder joints creak a lot when I rotate them for Rodman, but are pretty silent with Jordan's shoulders. But then Jordan's hip joints are very squeaky, whereas the Rodman hips joints are smooth. Anyone else have these weird squeaky joints that are different between the figures?

Back