Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The custom head is 95% similar to original EB Series 2 heads, the fit however, isn't. it's typical HT fit, the head hole is too big for the EB neck peg, so what we do is use a patch of blutac so the head sticks onto the neck, as long as you don't hold the figure by the head (which you shouldn't anyway), it looks 100% fit.

you're paying $40 for a custom head, if it's not good nobody's gonna pay for the price.

Quick question, how do the custom Jordan heads on ebay compare to the real thing? Do they fit on the enterbay neck pegs? I’m thinking of picking up an open mouth head sculpt.

This is interesting but I am quite lucky my MJ 45 white, red 23 and black 23 are in proportional heights but not the jersey quality. 45 is far better, also the TTM

9is0.jpg

The #45 are both taller than the Series 1 #23 as well, and very noticeable.

Might have to do with how the thighs were slotted onto the frame?

The custom head is 95% similar to original EB Series 2 heads, the fit however, isn't. it's typical HT fit, the head hole is too big for the EB neck peg, so what we do is use a patch of blutac so the head sticks onto the neck, as long as you don't hold the figure by the head (which you shouldn't anyway), it looks 100% fit.

you're paying $40 for a custom head, if it's not good nobody's gonna pay for the price.

Thanks for the info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just not many people buying them due to the pricing. most people rather spend the money on a real pair of jordans, which will definitely shoot up in value.

It seems these Jordans are a slow mover after all, or they made more than they are supposed to.

It seems these Jordans are a slow mover after all, or they made more than they are supposed to.

That's the thing - who knows how many they made? Like the HT Reeve Superman - one of their best and you can still find MIB for retail, several years after release.

I'm getting antsy Enterbay's milking the whole Jordan franchise, thus we have yet to see their Series 3 tongue-out version. Taking ages... So, if i may ask... TheClipperKing, where'd you get that tongue-out sculpt?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Custom-Mic...4845?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item3388fdc64d

or from here

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Custom-1-6...8661?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item20dd129f65

... might have been the lighting & lens used that's why the second link reveals a much better tongue-out sculpt. Or they're all the same so it woudn't matter what I should get...?

Appreciate any help, mate!

TIA!

So did any of you order one? I wish I could have ordered one, I have Kobe and Lebron already.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh, great! So when's this new series 2 be available stateside? I haven't seen anything related with almost all the major online retailers here...

I bought Michael Jordan Series The Last Shot in Gumgumgum while I was in Hong Kong. The store clerk told me that this edition will only be sold in Hong Kong. I'm not sure if it is accurate though as the official website of Enterbay is already on their website as of yesterday.

Who else has The Last Shot? Is this better than the series 2 black jersey? How come the black jersey is more expensive? Is it because of the warm up jacket or is it because it is an anniversary edition?

Who here can sell me a customized basketball court for display of my Enterbay 1:6 figures?

I'd be a happy man of the next jordan release comes with tongue out sculpt and AJ 3's, 4's, 5's, 6's, 7's or 8's. I'd faint if he came with more than one of those.

Not sure if it's still available, but you could get the court for $100 at BBTS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a better deal IMO than the black jersey considering you get plenty of acc, and it's $60-70 cheaper.

Be prepared to see this sculpt use in 2-3 more releases before they move on to series 3 tounge out version

Back