My star wars customs, mods 'n wips..update 5/17 shocktrooper...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My star wars customs, mods 'n wips..update.darth maul redo 1/17/14

Looks good man... btw, finally sent the body to you for pants. Should be there in a day or two :duff

Re: My star wars customs, mods 'n wips..update.darth maul redo 1/17/14

so with all the new clone business going on the boards..figured that i'd redo a few of mine that i had put off for years now..
i had originally had custom parts on the guy on right(Bly) and after the fact, i made the guy on the right(327th clone)....which is under Bly....using more original parts that shouldve gone to bly...lol...so i finally(after like years) swapped out parts..lol..so now Bly has the OG kama and pauldron, etc..and my custom has the custom stuff..

blyredo_zps1f4da032.jpg

much happier now and glad i finally fixed them...lol..

Re: My star wars customs, mods 'n wips..update 4/12/14 lots of new stuff

Nice Bly. Mine is coming along, but I guess you know that since I bought stuff from you. :)

Re: My star wars customs, mods 'n wips..update 4/12/14 lots of new stuff

a bit more rework done on my newest clone..
wolverclone3a_zps77daf825.jpg

and more or less done i think..finally...
this is my wolverine inspired clone trooper..
wolverclone4_zps200e66b5.jpg

Last edited:
Looks good, colour is a little deeper than the sideshow but I can't say thats a bad thing.
I always thought the sideshow versions was a little too washed out for myliking.

Nice work

Ps Thought you where only concentrating on GI Joe , or are you being drawn back into the fold :lol

Looks good, colour is a little deeper than the sideshow but I can't say thats a bad thing.
I always thought the sideshow versions was a little too washed out for myliking.

Nice work

Ps Thought you where only concentrating on GI Joe , or are you being drawn back into the fold :lol

i figured that since he was a ph 1 ..he's still sort of new...brighter colored armor..hadnt been through a ton of action yet..yea..that's it...new guy...phew..that was close....well..that and i really wanted to try out my new airbrush.....which is awesome btw...

Back