Avengers: Age of Ultron (May 1st, 2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which I don't think would come as any surprise to anybody who's read the comics.
I knew it.

0jjXidB.jpg

I agree, that would be awesome, even more so than if Hulk did it.

Yeah, Hulk doing would it be impressive but it'd kind of water down the whole "mystique" of only those worthy would be able to lift it. I can already see the tears in the audience when the music hits and the slow motion starts as Steve's gloves come onto the screen reaching for the handle...

crying2.gif

I dont know much about the comics, but I thought only Thor could weild it. If it has to do with worthiness, than why Thor? He is such a D-bag in the movie, surely there must be someone else in Asgard or other places that isnt such a petulant child.

Forgive my lack of comic knowledge.

In the film Odin only puts the enchantment on it when he banishes Thor so that once he learns his lesson he will then be worthy.

Khev, Jye & Verbal during A:AoU screening. :wink1: :lol

I will be XXX at the midnight show. :lol

I dont know much about the comics, but I thought only Thor could weild it. If it has to do with worthiness, than why Thor? He is such a D-bag in the movie, surely there must be someone else in Asgard or other places that isnt such a petulant child.

Forgive my lack of comic knowledge.

Hulk also picked it up in Ultimates.

In the film Odin only puts the enchantment on it when he banishes Thor so that once he learns his lesson he will then be worthy.
Thanks, Must have forgotten that part. Of all the Marvel films, I think Thor is the one I like the least and I probably tend to forget more details in the film.

Back