Avengers: Age of Ultron (May 1st, 2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah you're right, but it's just that DC's universe hasn't started yet, patience, if the movie line up rumor is correct DC will have planned 3 movies between BvS and Justice League and 3 or more after JL, so, we're getting there...

Don't care about DC's movie verse until I've seen BvS

Looks like the footage isn't coming, I heard about a leak on twitter of some blurry footage but haven't been able to find it

I had high hopes for MOS and was let down, so I definitely don't expect a whole lot from this movie. Nobody can seem to do Superman right lately, whether it's Singer or Snyder.

I had high hopes for MOS and was let down, so I definitely don't expect a whole lot from this movie. Nobody can seem to do Superman right lately, whether it's Singer or Snyder.

I agree with this.

I'm not a fan that Snyder's pretty much the Joss Whedon of the DCUU either. He's definitely good at directing action scenes, atmosphere and tone, and making a movie an absolute eyegasm, but it's his writing that worries me. Which I believe he is writing BvS and JL. David Goyer is also a huge problem.

Anyways I really hope we get to see a trailer for AOU after Guardians tomorrow night!

I agree with this.

I'm not a fan that Snyder's pretty much the Joss Whedon of the DCUU either. He's definitely good at directing action scenes, atmosphere and tone, and making a movie an absolute eyegasm, but it's his writing that worries me. Which I believe he is writing BvS and JL. David Goyer is also a huge problem.

Anyways I really hope we get to see a trailer for AOU after Guardians tomorrow night!

Totally agree

After the Martian Manhunter/She-Hulk tirade he went on, I wouldn't let Goyer near any property whether it be DC or Marvel.

Back