Avengers: Age of Ultron (May 1st, 2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Geez, I need to see this. IMO marvel beats dc as this AOU trailer as it sounds much better than the small clip of batman and supes.

10584036_753881134669895_2421574872974440805_n.jpg

This is my homepage on my browser for now until a video comes up.

From the descriptions of the footage people have posted(which have been very detailed)I had formed this in my head already.Both sound and video.Im happy to say the two matched up perfectly!

So if that's all I can have 'till December,or even next May,then I'm happy with that.It s good to have things in life to look forward to.I was happy to hear the crowds reaction to the footage.I get off on that for some reason.

Sometimes when people scream over euphoria can be a bad thing when you are trying to hear the rest of the video, I get heck If I was there I would have been overexcited too and wooing the whole time, but even then the teaser, to the teaser of the trailer, to the movie is getting way out of hand, same thing with everything that requires teases. XD But man there must be a conspiracy in regards to the teaser trailer for this movie, we have yet been able to see it. It's like they held everyone at gun point not to have their camera's on.

It took a fair amount of time for the first teasers/trailers of Iron Man 3 to make their public debut after it first appeared in Comic Con. I expect the same to happen with the Avengers AoU unfortunately...

From the descriptions online, it sounds like the teaser was genuinely awesome! I'm hoping against hope it leaks online...

The way Feige talked about Marvel "going straight back to promoting Guardians" makes me think it'd be amazing if he was playing coy and the SDCC footage wound up in place of a stinger at the end of Guardians this week, a la TFA.

The way Feige talked about Marvel "going straight back to promoting Guardians" makes me think it'd be amazing if he was playing coy and the SDCC footage wound up in place of a stinger at the end of Guardians this week, a la TFA.

That's exactly what gonna happen.
There was no GotG post-credit scenes for premier screenings.

:pray: :pray: :pray:

Besides, why wouldn't they, its the next movie up after GOTG.

Great timing too with GOTG out the following week after SDCC.

I hope it is one of them. I also want a thanos scene as well

sure there's one in the movie isn't there? I just want(but wont get) a Nova scene after the short credits and then the SDCC AOU footage after the full credits.....that would be an amazing treat for everyone who went to see GOTG, and once word spreads, they'll everyone rushing to see the movie :lol

Most have sucked except for Iron Man 1, 2,The Incredible Hulk, The First Avenger, The Avengers, and Winter Soldier so far.

Why I think so?

Iron Man 1 - Teased at the bigger universe.

Incredible Hulk - Confirmed the tied universe when RDJ actually made a cameo.

Iron Man 2 - Teased Thor.

Cap: The First Avenger - Avengers teaser.

Thor: The Dark World - Confirmed the collection of Infinity Gems for Phase 2/3 and Avengers 3.

And I really hope that we do get an Age of Ultron teaser along with maybe another Thanos scene with Guardians. Guess we'll have to see on Friday!

Hopefully it will be the SDCC trailer because honestly, most of Marvel's post credits have sucked! :lol

Yeah, I can't really see what else it could be, there's gonna be one to do with guardians and one to do with the next film. They did an avengers one with cap1 so hopefully...

Agreed, last one I truly got excited over was thanos before that it was only iron mans

Either GotG or on the Cap 2 bluray. Since they announced no oneshot would be on it, maybe that 5-8 minutes will be AoU footage!

Yeah given TFA teased Avengers, I suspect they'll attach an AoU teaser to the end of GotG. Would be nice if they also had an Ant-Man nod in GotG but I'm doubtful, probably saving that for the AoU post credits.

Back