Avengers: Age of Ultron (May 1st, 2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
... ...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 185
I highly doubt we will get a whole new team for avengers 3 and not have any of the originals. They are all signed on to do the third film, so that seems far fetched. What I do think will happen is Cap gathers others who have their own abilities to "join" the avengers to help fight against Thanos. My guess is that Thanos plots a world dominating attack and Cap forms other teams and sends them off to other parts of the world to fight and protect while the original team stays in NY to deal with Thanos himself.

I highly doubt we will get a whole new team for avengers 3 and not have any of the originals. They are all signed on to do the third film, so that seems far fetched. What I do think will happen is Cap gathers others who have their own abilities to "join" the avengers to help fight against Thanos. My guess is that Thanos plots a world dominating attack and Cap forms other teams and sends them off to other parts of the world to fight and protect while the original team stays in NY to deal with Thanos himself.

# of films on your contract does not guarantee an actor that many films, it binds you to Marvel for that long if 'they' deem you're worth it, ie. Terrence Howards 3 flick deal with Marvel that went poof. That being said, I don't think their stars are going anywhere because atm, they're incredible roi's for Marvel.

Changing team rumour is kind of scary, I wanted at least 3 avengers films with the stars from the first one and new members before they change the team. Just hope Ultron kills some of them and that's why they don't make the third film

"There are no strings on me"

Hawkeye, Cap, Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, and Black Widow are definitely making it out of the movie alive, most of them have movies confirmed or being seriously considered after A2, and Robert Downey is already talking about IM4 while being signed on for A3, IF an Avenger dies, its probably going to be one of the “gifted” twins.

Ugh, this is just a case of cinema journalists hearing something and putting a little gas on the fire.

I'm pretty sure they're going to keep the "Big 3" of Cap, Thor and Iron Man (along with Hulk) together throughout Phase 3 but anything goes after Avengers 3. And since they'll be going against the "Big Bad" in Thanos, it won't be surprising if the Avengers 3 team is rather BIG. I can see Scarlet Witch & Quicksilver only being part of the "team" for Avengers 2 and they only work with them on a conditional basis (i.e. to escape from HYDRA and/or Ultron in AOU). MAYBE it's likely Hawkeye or Black Widow will be absent? Hence perhaps setting up Ms. Marvel as the replacement female (in which I'm sure Marvel is going to go after Emily Blunt...they should) and Black Widow will get her showcase time in a solo movie?

It's all speculative. Bottomline I see it: More superheroes are going to pop up...and they may or may not become "part" of the team.

Hawkeye, Cap, Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, and Black Widow are definitely making it out of the movie alive, most of them have movies confirmed or being seriously considered after A2, and Robert Downey is already talking about IM4 while being signed on for A3, IF an Avenger dies, its probably going to be one of the “gifted” twins.
I can't imagine their introducing new team members and then killing them off in the same film. If anyone gets killed, I reckon it would a be supporting cast member from another film, like Maria Hill, Pepper, Gen. Ross, Selvig, someone like that.

if one more person recommends EB I will murder them with a blunt object

:gah::gah::gah::gah::gah::gah::gah::gah::gah::gah:

Sorry dude!

Marvel loves her and she is pretty kick-@$$ too. Carol Danvers/Ms. Marvel would be a GREAT role for her.

They tried to get her TWICE for two roles. I would be surprised if they didn't try again...

You're going to hear about her for virtually EVERY Marvel Studios female role.

I'm curious if The Avengers will find out that Coulson didn't die. I personally don't think so, but it could happen at some point. Also, wondering if their reactions to find out that Fury is alive are gonna be in this movie.

Emily Blunt doesn't seem like a bad choice. (Since I can't think of anyone better...)

I can't imagine their introducing new team members and then killing them off in the same film. If anyone gets killed, I reckon it would a be supporting cast member from another film, like Maria Hill, Pepper, Gen. Ross, Selvig, someone like that.

For some reason I feel like they were brought in for the purpose of being killed off, I always found it strange that Whedon wanted them apart of the team so badly when he could have pretty much introduced anyone else, and it would still technically be actual core members getting killed off if they die, just with less emotional attachment from the audience.

Killing off any of the secondary cast would be a retread of TA1 with Coulson, which would make it feel a bit cheap in my opinion.

One theory I didn’t mind though is Rhodey being killed off, if they plan on killing off someone, that could make most sense from a narrative standpoint, since Tony created Ultron.

Last edited:
Theres been no mention of what Quicksilver or Scarlet witch will be doing post AoU (no cameos or own movie rumours) so them dying could be possible and not something I would mind.

Back