Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that I rearranged my collection room for superman I have the perfect spot for WW. It's nice seeing my DC shelf start to come together. So far I have Superman, Batman, Green Lantern, Joker and Ivy

Now that I rearranged my collection room for superman I have the perfect spot for WW. It's nice seeing my DC shelf start to come together. So far I have Superman, Batman, Green Lantern, Joker and Ivy

Yeah, it's kind of fun trying to fit in all these DC pieces in my display cases. So far, I have the exact same pieces you have. Harley is the next one up.

Yeah, it's kind of fun trying to fit in all these DC pieces in my display cases. So far, I have the exact same pieces you have. Harley is the next one up.

Do you guys think it will be possible to fit Supes and WW together on one Besta shelf? I mean both together in one cube as a couple for display?

Yeah, its kind of like Tetris with the shelving space. I try to keep the collection well controlled. I am passing on Harley and Catwoman for strategic space but will be strongly looking forward to WW and hopefully Flash someday. That would complete my DC collection unless they make some awesome Villians that I cant resist like a large Killer Croc or Doomsday/Darkseid

Back