Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just read Part 2 on the SS blog and they mention that there is a possible variant in the works.

Yup, a variant is a great idea. Just look at all the Batman and Harley Regs selling for $300 on ebay. If theyre going to flood the market then dont be a fool and pay retail. XM Studios is where the hobby is at for me these days. Not sure why SS is being so lazy on sculpts they have already made edition sizes of 9500 for.

And they are still not sold out!! Ah luv 'em but i think Red Sonja will be it for a while

Yup, a variant is a great idea. Just look at all the Batman and Harley Regs selling for $300 on ebay. If theyre going to flood the market then dont be a fool and pay retail. XM Studios is where the hobby is at for me these days. Not sure why SS is being so lazy on sculpts they have already made edition sizes of 9500 for.

I wonder what the variant will be. New 52 costume? Artemis? Plus, it said it would go with a set of 3 pieces. Variants due for Superman and Batman?

And they are still not sold out!! Ah luv 'em but i think Red Sonja will be it for a while

Yeah for me getting Catwoman and Supes and then I am done with Sideshow. Just hoping they dont do some lazy Catwoman variant. Anyway, I dont mind spending $600 on a statue that is truly collectible which hopefully is the business plan XM Studios sticks to. SS seems to be losing their minds on what is appropriate if they want to call themselves a collectibles company.

Variants are fine if they preview them ahead so buyer beware... like green/red/grey hulks. I'm fine with that.

I wonder what the variant will be. New 52 costume? Artemis? Plus, it said it would go with a set of 3 pieces. Variants due for Superman and Batman?

Trinity in 52 garb, god I hope not. :nono
Huge reason I love this piece is because she is in her iconic pre-52 costume. When I imagine the trinity I don't see those 'cool' hippie costumes, bleh. But what other 3 piece set could she be part of, hmm.

I would love to see Kingdom Come versions. But maybe that's too much of a retool. Maybe they'll do the Crime Syndicate versions?

Forever-Evil-1-Crime-Syndicate-Ultraman-Owlman-Superwoman-3D-variant-by-Ivan-Reis-and-Joe-Prado.jpg

Trinity in 52 garb, god I hope not. :nono
Huge reason I love this piece is because she is in her iconic pre-52 costume. When I imagine the trinity I don't see those 'cool' hippie costumes, bleh. But what other 3 piece set could she be part of, hmm.

WW, BG, SG?

So, all this talk about a variant and no poll on the outfit yet!

Personally, I'd like to see her with her Helmet and Cape on, but that won't be a variant.

wonder-woman_comic_zpsd2e240be.jpg

Guessing it could be The New 52 outfit, with or without pants. Would require not many changes to the current PF.

jimleewondiefigure02_zps6369fbdc.jpg

Don't know why this keeps getting posted, but I am not seeing either of these pieces going that cheap.

For a guy that said he is cutting down to about 6 statues in total, you sure are ALL IN on XM. Not really trying to have a go at you mm, I like you and all, I just think you have the mindset that you are about done with collecting and it is carrying over into what you post. I guess if I only wanted a handful of pieces, I would be extremely picky about what those pieces are, and would be less concerned about what they retailed for.

Kind of hard to bash a variant we haven't seen, but people will bash it anyway. Seems to me, the market will only get flooded if people dont like the finished product...

Yeah for me getting Catwoman and Supes and then I am done with Sideshow. Just hoping they dont do some lazy Catwoman variant. Anyway, I dont mind spending $600 on a statue that is truly collectible which hopefully is the business plan XM Studios sticks to. SS seems to be losing their minds on what is appropriate if they want to call themselves a collectibles company.

How many times are you going to be done with them? :dunno

Just do it already.

Thy could do a blue, green or white
True but as a GL he'd be awesome. I liked him more as Yellow and Green to be honest. He never seemed to look right to me in the other ones

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Back