Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
+1. Quite relieved now.

Basis what we have seen, guess you will be pre-ordering Lobo filip. :)

(PG is so distracting! :lol)

Comic Con Pics Marvel Booth

SS08_zps98047960.jpg

Power girl looks older than WW. Is she in the comics? At least WW still looks very nice. On the bright side WW was my most wanted PF that I really wanted SS to get right. SS and Steve nailed WW perfectly ;)

Power girl looks older than WW. Is she in the comics? At least WW still looks very nice. On the bright side WW was my most wanted PF that I really wanted SS to get right. SS and Steve nailed WW perfectly ;)
Yeah I gave you a brief history of PG in the other thread

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

SS23_zps319f2df2lightened.jpg

I just wanted to lighten this picture up form the original (and get rid of that white flek, lol).

On her initial reveal the sculpter said that the face was being based off of Cobie Smulders. But now the paint, or some adjustment that might have been made for this production model's face, definitely makes her look more like a young Lara Flynn Boyle *shrugs*

I just wanted to lighten this picture up form the original (and get rid of that white flek, lol).

On her initial reveal the sculpter said that the face was being based off of Cobie Smulders. But now the paint, or some adjustment that might have been made for this production model's face, definitely makes her look more like a young Lara Flynn Boyle *shrugs*
I totally see Boyle now that you've mentioned it. It's the mouth and eyes i think. Lol that fleck was pissing me off too

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

At least you see her as a woman, there are some who say she looks like a man. :lol

It looks like they didn't mess with the face sculpt at all. Smart move. It's one of the most audacious and interesting female faces to show up on a superheroine statue.

It looks like they didn't mess with the face sculpt at all. Smart move. It's one of the most audacious and interesting female faces to show up on a superheroine statue.

Yes king Steve rules! So far WW is still queen of anything I see. That guys talent is amazing! I wished he would have done the other DC powerful and batgirl PF. No disrespect to the current sculptors who did them. The sculpts are awesome in their own ways. Just not my cup of tea yet. But it can change when the final products becomes on PO with more pics.

Is that from SDCC, it looks great.

WW looks great and I can see some resemblance to LFB. :D

totally alleviated any concerns with the first pic we got, these look awesome. This is the best piece I have seen, along with the cotd siren in second

Back