Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, I just thought it would be obvious that if I were to say that I find the base of Superman PF to be too big that it would be, well, in terms of its height. :wink1:

300215-superman-006.jpg

Aren't they supposed to be staggering JLA PFs or something and the trinity was supposed to be the tallest characters so the rest could be slightly shorter to blend in? I may be completely wrong but I thought I read up on it here at the forum...

Aren't they supposed to be staggering JLA PFs or something and the trinity was supposed to be the tallest characters so the rest could be slightly shorter to blend in? I may be completely wrong but I thought I read up on it here at the forum...

You're right I remember SS Alex talking about that.

Yeah they made the trinity bigger to stand out but not as a JLA thing, just as a trinity. She also said that doing JLA themed releases are possible going forward

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

tava2a2a.jpg

bezyneza.jpg

From pics, I can see aquaman height match with the trinity (may be much more due to his trident) but still can't figure out for the flash.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

At some point after I'm done with residency, I'm going to pick up every JLA PF. They all look great and together they'll make a very impressive display.

Residency! Man, you should be able to get a bunch of these statues soon! Haha

I've worked out the height, look at my signature below.

Look really GREAT! Thanks! :D

Green arrow will be really nice to get but for now I want Sideshow to complete the founding member of JLA first. (the rest are Aquaman, The Flash, and Martian Manhunter, If I'm not wrong.)

Look really GREAT! Thanks! :D

Green arrow will be really nice to get but for now I want Sideshow to complete the founding member of JLA first. (the rest are Aquaman, The Flash, and Martian Manhunter, If I'm not wrong.)

Yep, I'm hoping to see Flash next!

Back