Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with you completely but the underlying sculpt under all that terrible QC is very nice. After pondering for some time I have sent mine for a repaint and resculpt to try and reach the standard of the SDCC PF. She's too good to waste. The challenge apparently according to Dark Spidey will be the portraits rather than the butt...

Good for you, Gasdoc. A future commission is exactly why I hung onto my Rogue. It's just sad that we have to spend $300+ for a repaint, on top of the $300+ we paid for the statue itself, to finally get what was advertised. But you've got the right man for the job with Kevin!

To bring everything back to the thread's topic, I'm HOPING this isn't the fate of Wonder Woman.

I never understood the rage over Rogue's backside because the tail on the production piece looked perfectly fine. The paint, however, was not very good. And while the sculpt was generally excellent, the position of her head makes her look like she's staring off into space, and it's just a little too awkward for me when coupled with the questionable eyes. And mine was pretty decent compared to some photos I've seen.

I rarely sell statues, but I was happy to be rid of mine. But as always, to each his own, your mileage may vary, etc, etc...

I never understood the rage over Rogue's backside because the tail on the production piece looked perfectly fine. The paint, however, was not very good. And while the sculpt was generally excellent, the position of her head makes her look like she's staring off into space, and it's just a little too awkward for me when coupled with the questionable eyes. And mine was pretty decent compared to some photos I've seen.

I rarely sell statues, but I was happy to be rid of mine. But as always, to each his own, your mileage may vary, etc, etc...

Yup, I just think the pale paint on face and the eye googly, repaint and she looks ok. The butt, looks good to me. Different than Catwoman butt for sure :lol

Why would even spandex separate at the buttocks like that? It just straight up looks like her skin is green and not in a good way. How they handled it was less than stellar, but trying to fill it in to look more natural was a good call in general. People should just buy nude statues if they want more or less naked women.

Google yoga pants. You're welcome lol

Google yoga pants. You're welcome lol

Did it :yess: :lol

ty7ate6u.jpg

Damn yoga pants! Those are the super tight ones. So distracting at work when they wear these things. They cause a lot of commotion every time. It funny when the girl gets mad when guys look at them wearing these things. Especially the ones on the top pic.

Speaking of assets, is this any way for Wonder Woman to behave?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dowtG0Opx6g

She needs to gain some serious muscle. Think Linda Hamilton in Terminator 2. I still can't picture her as Wonder Woman at all but I'm sure they will amaze us. LOL they'll probably throw Gal on a cycle of Winstrol and eight weeks later, she'll be Wonder Woman :monkey3 Hollywood magic, lol.

Thanks for this thread. The jean PF thread is making me sad. So I just visit the WW thread to remind myself how good SS can be. Then I find some pics of yoga pants! ;) nice! More pics? Just to prepare us all for summer time!

Back