Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everyone keeps talking about the trinity but I don't plan to display that way. Superman and Bats are cloth and she is full sculpted. I think they will look odd together

Everyone keeps talking about the trinity but I don't plan to display that way. Superman and Bats are cloth and she is full sculpted. I think they will look odd together

I don't have an issue with that. I have fully sculpted pieces next to mixed media ones in my collection. So long as it's 1/4 scale, I'm good.

yeah. I just think she is on another level. Better than bats and sup :panic:

If paint apps turn out good on her, I'd probably agree with you. However, Bats and Supes are nothing to sneeze at. I honestly think all 3 together will make for an EPIC display...even if she's a cut above the other 2.

Man, the more I see pics of her, I am just amazed. The dc line is just superb for ss. I think it's the best work they've ever done. They are blowing the marvel line and all other companies out of the water. The attention to detail on these are insane!

300115-wonder-woman-012_zps2ccdb8f6.jpg

Production piece looks great, can't wait to get this and hope this comes from the same factory as G Hulk.

Back