Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's see if what we actually get resembles anything close to that, so far is more accurate to say it's the best female PROTOTYPE to date.

I'm not sure about that. I know someone said the Queen of the Dead was a production piece...

Well production piece of just 1es for SDCC might not be the best to see if they can produce same quality for say, how many ES of this, 8000 or so?

Good I still don't have Supes or Bats, and honestly the way WW is, I definitely need those 2. Hopefully they are still available for another 8 months or so.

The REGs will be available for a looooong time. You'll have no problem picking up those 2 when the time is right for you. I agree with you, those 3 together are a must have for fans of the characters. The Trinity makes for an EPIC display.

Dayyyymn what was that like 7 months! Wow. Well like Filip said these regs will be around for like 2-3 years at least. Batman's been up for just over 2 years now

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Back