Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, that would be perfect :rotfl

Okie dokie...the button is ready!

nuke_button.jpg
:lol

I've been on flexpay all along, with final payment set for December. When they initially moved the ship date to October, I called SS for clarification on when mine would ship. She said if it arrives in October (and enough are in the warehouse), I'll get an email saying I can pay it off early. She also said she was 97 or 99 percent sure this would not arrive in October. This was months ago though. At any rate, it seems they would ship out available items to those who currently have the ability to pay in full. WLers wait unless extras show up. These seems like a sensible approach and a lesson learned from Superman PF shipping.

I've been on flexpay all along, with final payment set for December. When they initially moved the ship date to October, I called SS for clarification on when mine would ship. She said if it arrives in October (and enough are in the warehouse), I'll get an email saying I can pay it off early. She also said she was 97 or 99 percent sure this would not arrive in October. This was months ago though. At any rate, it seems they would ship out available items to those who currently have the ability to pay in full. WLers wait unless extras show up. These seems like a sensible approach and a lesson learned from Superman PF shipping.

Sounds good to me! Now I just hope she DOES show up in October...gonna look so good next to Supes and Bats!! :yess::yess:

:lol :lol:rotfl

Yup, I can't remember which flex pay statue I had on order that came in sooner than expected but I was given the opportunity to pay it off early. Which I did. :D

I'll do it again if WW comes early. :yess:

Mine too, would suck to wait considering I PO'd on day 1.

So her only EX is the axe/shield? Didnt Bats EX have a CoH and a couple hand accessories? Guess each has its own and varying amount of EX extras.

So her only EX is the axe/shield? Didnt Bats EX have a CoH and a couple hand accessories? Guess each has its own and varying amount of EX extras.

haha, no. bats EX was just the batarang hand...both heads were included with the regular. WW's EX is much better but too bad there's no COH too.

this picture doesn't have the little foam piece and seems to have that curled up lip that everyone likes. is this from sdcc too?

Damn this head is so sexy! Would've been nice to get a COH as well, maybe like a sorrow face. This face looks too much like her taking out an army of villians and simply saying, "who's next".

But while she is about fighting, she isn't such a violent person. Might contradict with her body language, or they could've done the spear as an exclusive, and have hands interchange with a sword, or keep the axe. Lots of option. Really hoping Carter WW gets a shot at this!

The axe looks cool, but I think a real good exclusive could have been a CoH with her wearing the helmet.

Depending on helmet, that would've of been a great idea. I also would've liked maybe references more to Greek Mythology, either with weapons or her attire. Could've had a bow on her back or something. That's why I love the new Lara, shows how she isn't scared to use a pistol, bow, or shotgun. Likewise for Diana.

I do hope that it converts to WL, shows that some should've PO when available :slap

Back