Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow themselves came out and said that PF would mean any statue they release that is 1/4 scale and not necessarily mixed media. But if you have the burning need to be right, all statues are mixed media since they are at the very least comprised if polystone and paint, two separate mediums.

Let's not forget glue now!

Really hoping the paint color on her is as vibrant and matches the Supes PF. I still haven't PO'd her but will if she turns out amazing.

One of the best sculpts I have seen from SSC and an Ex ES of 1000 more than Supes, and 1500 more than Bats, and she has been up for PO for 6 months with no sellout insight. That's 12 times longer than Superman, and more that 35 times longer than Batman. Honestly, you obviously aren't the only one sitting out. I wonder if SSC is counting on SDCC pics to jump start the POes on this thing, and I can't help but wonder what happens if they don't :lecture

Can't wait to see pics of her from SDCC actually. I'm looking forward to hopefully seeing a production sample on display instead of the prototype.

One of the best sculpts I have seen from SSC and an Ex ES of 1000 more than Supes, and 1500 more than Bats, and she has been up for PO for 6 months with no sellout insight. That's 12 times longer than Superman, and more that 35 times longer than Batman. Honestly, you obviously aren't the only one sitting out. I wonder if SSC is counting on SDCC pics to jump start the POes on this thing, and I can't help but wonder what happens if they don't :lecture

I know Spidey, I'm not sure if they overshot the ES or people are just holding out but it is amazing she isn't sold out yet. We shall see. 9500 is a lot even for Wonder Woman. I just hope she turns out more like Supes in terms of quality. The larger ES makes me a little nervous that factory workers might get sloppy so I'm thinking things over.

I know Spidey, I'm not sure if they overshot the ES or people are just holding out but it is amazing she isn't sold out yet. We shall see. 9500 is a lot even for Wonder Woman. I just hope she turns out more like Supes in terms of quality. The larger ES makes me a little nervous that factory workers might get sloppy so I'm thinking things over.

Batman and Superman turned out very well. I am still hoping to pick up a Reg Superman down the line, and the longer this stays available the better for me. I find it strange that you can forgive the obvious overshoot in the ES for this one, but Batman who obviously has sold better is unforgivable to you... Just sayin.

Batman and Superman turned out very well. I am still hoping to pick up a Reg Superman down the line, and the longer this stays available the better for me. I find it strange that you can forgive the obvious overshoot in the ES for this one, but Batman who obviously has sold better is unforgivable to you... Just sayin.

because boobies :dunno

Sideshow themselves came out and said that PF would mean any statue they release that is 1/4 scale and not necessarily mixed media. But if you have the burning need to be right, all statues are mixed media since they are at the very least comprised if polystone and paint, two separate mediums.
Dude I know, I've read the threads. Just saying that for the MOST part, its still mixed media minus a few here or there. No burning need to be right, more like a burning need for more awesome PFs

Sent from the Cack Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Hopefully they'll drop the EX ES to 2k like they've recently Raised certain ESs

Hopefully they'll drop the EX ES to 2k like they've recently Raised certain ESs

Not going to happen. They'll leave the ES as is and just make enough to cover their orders. Say they only need 2000 of the EXs. They'll make 2000 and stop. That will give them the option of putting more up for sale later if the EX starts to be in demand and sell for decent coin in the aftermarket. The did the same thing with the Obi Wan mythos statue. It gives them the option to produce more without messing with the ES.

Not going to happen. They'll leave the ES as is and just make enough to cover their orders. Say they only need 2000 of the EXs. They'll make 2000 and stop. That will give them the option of putting more up for sale later if the EX starts to be in demand and sell for decent coin in the aftermarket. The did the same thing with the Obi Wan mythos statue. It gives them the option to produce more without messing with the ES.

Bingo.

And I'm positive this is what's happening with the regulars as well.

Bingo.

And I'm positive this is what's happening with the regulars as well.

It would make sense. I just can't see WW moving that many units for SSC anytime soon. I think it'll take a long time to sell out and SSC can still make more in batches until they top off the run on the ES of both the EX and REG PFs. It'll also allow them to manage their inventory at SSC's warehouse. This way they won't be swamped with excessive inventory and kill the storage space at their warehouse.

Nothing wrong with that

It's certainly a smart business move. Kills any value of a statue in the aftermarket and keeps the $$$ in SSC's pockets. It's interesting that XM is doing things in the exact opposite way. Low ES and no variants. I'm curious to see how long that lasts.

Back