Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Couldn't freaking resist the urge any longer so i finally preordered this biznatch last night!!! ***ing christ this an expensive year for me, I need an intervention. You guys would cringe if you viewed my order history. It scares me just looking at it

Congrats! With possibly the best sculpt to date you must order it. Sdcc will have a ton of must have PF. Lol just have control and don't order everything. Otherwise sooner or later the bubble will burst. As for Steve the sculptor this guy is king. He sculpts both male and female characters with such detail and realistic likeness. I hope he does super girl, power girl, batgirl, a new x-23, and a new x-force psylocke. SS please put Steve on these projects. He already has the best selling statue to date! :)

I'm hoping she'll be around after I get some reward points for the current 3 I have flexing (after they're paid off). I'm not sure I can afford another flex hitting my bank account or I would have ordered her already. >':

I really love her though.

I wonder how they change between her shield and axe?

I'm trying to figure out how to display both together. If they are just weapons to equip, may be I can lie the axe at her base.

Begin with Superman PF Ex waitlist few days ago... Now I just ordered WW Ex and bought regular Batman PF at the same time... DAMN EXPENSIVE YEAR!!! Hope my Superman Waitlist convert...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wonder how they change between her shield and axe?

I'm trying to figure out how to display both together. If they are just weapons to equip, may be I can lie the axe at her base.

Begin with Superman PF Ex waitlist few days ago... Now I just ordered WW Ex and bought regular Batman PF at the same time... DAMN EXPENSIVE YEAR!!! Hope my Superman Waitlist convert...

I am in the same boat only I am not getting batman since my wait list never converted. I believe my supes should convert as people who got on a few days before me are converting as I type (got on list feb24). However if supes doesn't convert for whatever reason my display plans for wonder women are screwed. I want the ex as I actual like the red worm eyes. For batman the pose without ex hand is not the same. I'll wait for the inevitable 2nd batman pf maybe blue version

I am in the same boat only I am not getting batman since my wait list never converted. I believe my supes should convert as people who got on a few days before me are converting as I type (got on list feb24). However if supes doesn't convert for whatever reason my display plans for wonder women are screwed.

Yeah I read the batman thread and found out that the Ex would be impossible for me. :(

Ebay price also gone mad! I can't afford that just for a batarang! Is there any fake batarang available? lol

Anyway, hope your Sup gets convert very soon, also for me then.

Can't wait to add WW to my collection. After receiving my EX Supes PF today and displaying him next to my EX Bats PF, I'm so ready for WW!

WW is queen! Steve is now most likely the king of my sculptors! He just turns everything into masterpieces. I hope he is doing more DC females with Mark and Tim out doing other lines. Can't have a better replacement.

Last edited:
WW is queen! Steve is now most likely the king of my sculptors! He just turns everything into masterpieces. I hope he is doing more DC females with Mark and Tim out doing other lines. Can't have a better replacement.

What other sculpts has he done man?

Back