Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't mind it spanning the entire cube, even if I have to turn her sideways a little bit.

I still don't see why they didn't make the shield exclusive, and axe regular. The shield seems way more... badass.

I'm actually thinking about it too. It does look great, and I POd because I just knew this would be great. But she's so darn big. Not sure yet. Might carry through and look at her in person and then make up my mind.

I realized that she would take up one whole Besta cube so I went with Catwoman instead. I will pose Catwoman with Supes lol, odd couple but they look good. WW looks good though, congrats to you guys that get her, just not my thing es-wise and don't like the lengthy spear design.

I don't mind it spanning the entire cube, even if I have to turn her sideways a little bit.

I still don't see why they didn't make the shield exclusive, and axe regular. The shield seems way more... badass.

The fact that she probably will occupy an entire cube is what has me thinking. But if I cancel, I know I'll hate missing out by release. But that doesn't help if I can't find room. Damn, I need to take 10 minutes getting an overview once again over my collection. Been a bit too laissez faire recently.

I realized that she would take up one whole Besta cube so I went with Catwoman instead. I will pose Catwoman with Supes lol, odd couple but they look good. WW looks good though, congrats to you guys that get her, just not my thing es-wise and don't like the lengthy spear design.

She's a very demanding piece. Screams out to be a centerpiece. I am just not quite sure my display can support that.

The fact that she probably will occupy an entire cube is what has me thinking. But if I cancel, I know I'll hate missing out by release. But that doesn't help if I can't find room. Damn, I need to take 10 minutes getting an overview once again over my collection. Been a bit too laissez faire recently.

She's a very demanding piece. Screams out to be a centerpiece. I am just not quite sure my display can support that.

Yeah, for me I just don't have the space but she looks great. I have sold all my Joe 1/6 and a bunch of PFs and am keeping it to six PFs only. Very humble collection for me these days. I just feel she is too big with the spear going horizontal at such a length. She would have looked great next to Supes though. BTW love your vids on Youtube. Maybe you can put her on the medium Besta cube but then there are dust issues etc. Hope she looks great in person if you decide to get her. :)

Yeah, for me I just don't have the space but she looks great. I have sold all my Joe 1/6 and a bunch of PFs and am keeping it to six PFs only. Very humble collection for me these days. I just feel she is too big with the spear going horizontal at such a length. She would have looked great next to Supes though. BTW love your vids on Youtube. Maybe you can put her on the medium Besta cube but then there are dust issues etc. Hope she looks great in person if you decide to get her. :)

Thanks a lot! :)

"Unfortunately" that spot is taken by my IM Mark III bust. It's like a grail spot. So many statues would look great there because it would make them stand out. :)

I really wish she had stars on her bum.

Yeah, I agree. It just feels like something is missing without them. However, I'll be displaying her face front so it's not like I'll be seeing much of her azz. I do wish they'd toss a few stars on the back of her shorts though. It would feel like the statue is complete that way. Anyway, I can't wait to get her. She'll look great in my display regardless of the stars on her shorts (or the lack there of).

I'm really excited about her. Anyone see the message about a QA session with the design team

I'm really excited about her. Anyone see the message about a QA session with the design team
Yeah it went up on FB, then twitter, then someone mentioned it in the forum, then it went up on their blog Lol.

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Back