Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes sir. No PO from Marvel this year and seem like it for the rest of yr after see the Marvel at SDCC.
Holy crap i didn't even realize that. Except for the 1/6ths, there's no marvel stuff I'm picking up. Wow sad.

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Yup, can save around $80 by using the RPs, not much but I guess it'll help.

I disagree. Using RP means you get no RP from buying it, so you miss out on $16 in points by using $80 RP on a $400 statue.
If you had $350 in points and money was tight, that would be a different story. Then you would only miss out on $2.50 in points.

I disagree. Using RP means you get no RP from buying it, so you miss out on $16 in points by using $80 RP on a $400 statue.
If you had $350 in points and money was tight, that would be a different story. Then you would only miss out on $2.50 in points.

SSC actually gives you reward points on whatever balance is left over after using RP on an order now. It's a great change for peeps that don't have enough RPs to buy a statue outright.

Yeah wrote as much and posted this pic earlier yesterday
ahy9agu7.jpg

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Damn, Rhona is so sexy.

After I used the comiccon14 code I received 380 pts.

Yeah, in th old days if you used RPs to purchase anything from SSC, they wouldn't give you ANY RPs on your purchase. So, if you went to buy a $300 statue and used $100 in RPs, you would receive no RPs on that purchase. Now, SSC would give you RPs on the balance (in this case $200) of your purchase. It's a great change for collectors. Now you don't have to save up points to buy an item outright because you don't want to miss out on RPs.

Back