Action Figure Skiman's [PAINT]1/6 Indiana Jones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_mbgjatOQYv1qb9nyp.gif

IMG_2550.jpg

Ski

IMG_2621.jpg

IMG_2622.jpg

IMG_2623.jpg

IMG_2624.jpg

IMG_2625.jpg

IMG_2626.jpg

IMG_2628.jpg

IMG_2629.jpg

IMG_2619.jpg

Ski

Sent from my SkiPCS8100 using Skiatalk

Loving it, although for some reason I feel the eyes could be better. The beard stubble is insane, it's terrific, but the eyes could use a little more life to them, if you would take my constructive feedback.

still best indy i've seen by a mile.

EDIT: Maybe it's the sculpt, but the eyes have a certain asian quality to me, which looks a bit strange. They look too "soft" to me. Meh, forgot what I said, best Indy so far!

Yea I think the hat is shadowing it so dark that it looks like that, I might take a shot where you can actually see the details of the iris/eyes...

Lots of shadow play on this paintups eyes because of that hat especially compared to looking at in hand.

Ski

Great paintjob! Still waiting on mine. Hope it turns out just as good.

Can i have it? I 'll tell everyone i paid for it if you like ;).

Best,

Robert

;-) :hi5:

There are miles between this one and your Punisher paint you did for me last year. Stubble is amazingly detailed and the eyes are a masterpiece. Might have to send my Punisher back to you and get it reworked one day. It is just amazing how much you are improving your skills.

:duff

Back