SH Figuarts Naruto figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm now u mentioned the 12 inch ones. Wish they release a v2.0 of them. I missed out on them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meh. I might collect the overpriced Tsume line instead. Sasuke's face plates aren't super impressive.

I'm happy I got the Medicom figures.

you can not beat the medicom figures (well apart from the stupidity of no ankle articulation on Sasuke!!!!!!!! )

anyway anyone got any pictures of the Naruto display cabinet at sdcc 2014? not the one with sasuke theres a scene set up aswell..

10476558_818804834805350_3816570943047034909_o.jpg

10463768_818804784805355_1899840037256514404_o.jpg

nice one blood, thanks

hmm kind of lacking isn't it!!

they must literally have been given one sasuke proto , otherwise why would you not have him set up fighting against naruto!?

and only 5 narutos??? how stingy is Bandai??? there should be like 20 of them!!!

I just hope the line continues...

would love to see Sakura next (doubtful), then kak ashi then whoever, just as long as it keeps going like the DBZ figuarts... I really want to see a killer bee figure!!!!

I noticed this on the yen pricing that he was more but only just reminded me again by looking at sasukes ticket in the booth at sdcc...

naruto $40 Sasuke $53!!

theres got to be something to warrant that difference... entirely different head sculpt aswell ?? more effects?? theyre just ripping us off ??...

?????????????????????

I noticed this on the yen pricing that he was more but only just reminded me again by looking at sasukes ticket in the booth at sdcc...

naruto $40 Sasuke $53!!

theres got to be something to warrant that difference... entirely different head sculpt aswell maybe?? more effects?? theyre just ripping is off ??...

?????????????????????

That is a big bump. Highly unlikely, but I am secretly hoping this means they are including a Susano'o.

naruto $40 Sasuke $53!!

theres got to be something to warrant that difference... entirely different head sculpt aswell ?? more effects?? theyre just ripping us off ??...

?????????????????????

He has to come with something more.

naruto $40 Sasuke $53!!

?????????????????????

Sasuke's price is listed as 4800 yen in the scans, so that's probably close.

from BBTS

''The wait is over. Naruto's popular rival character Uchiha Sasuke is taking his place in the S.H.Figuarts line! Pose Sasuke with the awesome Chidori effect parts to recreate your favorite fight scenes from the anime, or pose him looking fierce with his katana! Set includes interchangeable face part, interchangeable hands, and additional hair part. Perfect for displaying with S.H.Figuarts Naruto. ''

so is the additional hair part what warrants another $13??

from BBTS

''The wait is over. Naruto's popular rival character Uchiha Sasuke is taking his place in the S.H.Figuarts line! Pose Sasuke with the awesome Chidori effect parts to recreate your favorite fight scenes from the anime, or pose him looking fierce with his katana! Set includes interchangeable face part, interchangeable hands, and additional hair part. Perfect for displaying with S.H.Figuarts Naruto. ''

so is the additional hair part what warrants another $13??

He has to come with more faces at least. This price jump is silly, I'll just wait for Amazon.

So he has 1 head with normal eyes and 1 with Sharingan eyes? One will be neutral and the other angry/yelling, not a lot of display options IMO.

You are all right. Nothing extra to show for sasuke. Price hike is because it's a special edition. Haha nothing special about it to be honest. I dread it would be the end of the line if it's a special online edition. :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back