the hobbit commemortive pitcture frame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

panzer2

Freakzoid
Reaction score
can some one please tell me would there be much interset in this if it was to be offerd for sale . it was made in 2011 for staff working on the hobbit here in new zealand .

Something that rare and unique, I'd want to hold on to if I were you, probably a once-in-a-lifetime item you've got there.

can some one please tell me would there be much interset in this if it was to be offerd for sale . it was made in 2011 for staff working on the hobbit here in new zealand .

It's really awesome. I would love it!

I have "True Motion" on my TV which alters the FPS in a similar fashion, and I never use it for the reasons stated in the article.

IGN is full of idiots who mostly talk trash to get their 15 seconds. I could give a rats behind less what they think.

Wow!!! Just seen the trailer for the 1st time. Looks awesome. So cool to see Gandalf and crew back. Can't wait to see this.

IGN is full of idiots who mostly talk trash to get their 15 seconds. I could give a rats behind less what they think.

It's not just IGN. Pretty much everyone who saw the screening say how 'odd' and 'awkward' it looked.

But, i have faith that it'll look fine in the end. Besides, you don't have to see it at that FPS anyway.

i agree with josh, all those people complaining about 48fps are being retards.

24fps is ANCIENT, i am surprised they havent moved to 48fps sooner, we should be at 60+ fps by now. It will allow for crispy pictures that does a much better job at highlighting the fine details. And perhaps most important reduce the "blur" you see during action scenes when object are moving very fast like during a car chase. It's long overdue and avatar 2 will also be using 48fps.

It makes for a much better movie experience, and if you really dont like it you can always go watch it in a theater that shows it at standard 24fps (why??? it's like saying i like 480p dvd better than 1080p HD). I remember reading somewhere peter jackson himself said only about 10k theaters in the us supports 48fps anyway.

The real question is how is this going to translate to the home theater/bluray once it hits. I know 3d capable tvs will already accept 48fps signal but what about older 2d tvs? they will probably require firmware upgrades the manufacturer will never release. What about bluray players? havent been keeping up with the home theater stuff since i got rid of my projector a few years back.

According to WB they will be showing a 24fps version of The Hobbit in the theaters as most theaters will not be equipped on time to handle the frame rate change. So, we get to watch The Hobbit 3 ways: 3D, 48fps, and 24fps! Yay me!

I don't care about 3D, 48 or 24 fps, I want to watch a good movie.

Picture quality is not everthing. I remember back when peoble where talking about Avatar and when I watched it I was completele disapointed.

It looked good but the rest of the movie totally sucked, boring storyline etc. It's one of the movies you watch one time and never again.

I don't care about 3D, 48 or 24 fps, I want to watch a good movie.

Picture quality is not everthing. I remember back when peoble where talking about Avatar and when I watched it I was completele disapointed.

It looked good but the rest of the movie totally sucked, boring storyline etc. It's one of the movies you watch one time and never again.

:goodpost:

I'll be watching it at 24 fps,it been good enough for me since i can remember and it will continue to be

Back