Sin City: A Dame To Kill For

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Early look at Alba, Rourke & JGL:

u_Vq_THrl.jpg

BL6e_Z22.jpg

Looking forward to this. Loved the first one. I even did a custom figure of Nancy Callahan.

Last edited:
I remember seeing parts of the first one when it came out and remember hating what I saw, but I don't know why. I'll need to re-watch to see how I feel now.

I disagree, the cast in the 1st one was dead on for the most part, this one is just ok imo.

Just from the trailer I like this cast as a whole better.
Michael Madsen was horrible in the first. Bruce Willis was meh. Didn't really care for Rosario Dawson either, other than being easy on the eyes.
Obviously Rourke was the best, and I'd put Britney Murphy's performance second.

It's an odd over the top style for it to work with this material. Tough movie to cast.

She looks awesome in this film! I can't believe she's aged 9 years and had two kids. Hopefully we get a high quality figure of her from the film (Hot Toys)

I really loved the first one when it first came out, but I'm not very psyched about this one for some reason.

Aside from some of the returning characters, it seems like Hollywood "lets see how many stars we can cram into a movie" type flick.

I'll wait for dvd.

New pic of Jamie Chung as Miho :love
1922084_630104787070350_3570465806060919791_n.png

I hope her role is as memorable as Devon Aoki's take on Miho in the last film.

I really loved the first one when it first came out, but I'm not very psyched about this one for some reason.

I loved the first movie, it was revolutionary for me, but this while it looks good I guess I don't have that same feeling.

Is it just me or does the production design look cheaper? I can't put my finger on it but it doesn't visually look as striking

Back