Sin City: A Dame To Kill For

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
new trailer is Awesome

fAqZaFK.gif

Last edited:
CANNOT WAIT! Everything I've seen so far looks awesome. Been looking forward to this coming out since the first one was released.

This movie opened last night to $475,000... not looking too good. Can't say i'm surprised though, almost no hype for it. (Not to mention I had to find the thread on the fourth page in the movies section)

And the lack of advertising in general. It's too bad, the studio that did the FX did it as part of a profit share instead of getting paid like normal so if the movie does poorly then they could go out of business, and they're not a small studio.

This movie opened last night to $475,000... not looking too good. Can't say i'm surprised though, almost no hype for it. (Not to mention I had to find the thread on the fourth page in the movies section)

Not surprised. The more commercials I see, the worse this looks.

It wasn't bad. 6/10 if anything. The colour was great. The 3D was completely unnecessary and honestly I don't even recall anything standing out. They dropped the ball with it on this considering its like 99% green screen. The thing I had the hardest time with was the continuity. This movie bounces all over the place and I spent a lot of it trying to figure out where the stories fit in with the first film. It was confusing as hell.

Oh, and copious amounts of Eva green boobs. So much boobs.

It wasn't bad. 6/10 if anything. The colour was great. The 3D was completely unnecessary and honestly I don't even recall anything standing out. They dropped the ball with it on this considering its like 99% green screen. The thing I had the hardest time with was the continuity. This movie bounces all over the place and I spent a lot of it trying to figure out where the stories fit in with the first film. It was confusing as hell.

Oh, and copious amounts of Eva green boobs. So much boobs.

Yeah, I'd give it a 6-6.5 or so. Eva Green was hot as usual and spent a fair amount of the film nude, which I won't complain about at all.

There were a total of seven people including myself seeing it tonight.

Back