Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which are these?

3v32g.jpg

Sorry for derailing thread!

Yeah, basically them but two cubes wide then one ontop of the other. They stopped doing the 2x2...
https://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/40134050/

Tombo were most peoples favourite door until Ikea discontinued them. Vassbo or Glasvik now.
Adding doors restricts shelf adjustment like Mamba has done there.

You can stack those? Like just not put the feet on one?

They don't have problems weight limit wise?

Want to get this hope this will be available for another 6-7 months. Friends its worth getting right??.......

Want to get this hope this will be available for another 6-7 months. Friends its worth getting right??.......

If you like what you see in the pictures all over this thread.... then you will like it just as much in hand. I Have had the original Hulk green PF, I have the comiquette and Gladiator Hulk and have had tons of Bowen and other Hulk statues.... This one is still my fav.

Which are these?

3v32g.jpg

Sorry for derailing thread!

Hey that's my old display :) hmmm looking at this pic again, it reminds me that I've sold many statues, only 14 out of 30 of those statues are still in my shelves.

Hey that's my old display :) hmmm looking at this pic again, it reminds me that I've sold many statues, only 14 out of 30 of those statues are still in my shelves.

:) Mine has changed so much over the years... I think my Conan the Barbarian PF is the only one that has survived my "Phase 1" of collecting.

Are you talking about the green regular? There are plenty of them, I think yeah it will be available for pretty long time.

Are you talking about the green regular? There are plenty of them, I think yeah it will be available for pretty long time.

yehh Avengers Hulk Maquette. you have it n u didn't sell it yet right? is it a keeper

My display is slowly turning into Predator/Aliens...With a bit of Marvel thrown in.

If only we could find our 'direction' when we start.
I think all new collectors try to buy everything :lol

yehh Avengers Hulk Maquette. you have it n u didn't sell it yet right? is it a keeper

For some reasons I thought I was in the new hulk pf thread. Just realized this is a maquette thread.

Yes, for now it is a keeper, but I can't say I would never sell it, there are many other statues in my collecttion that I like better than him. But he is a very good statue, I like it.

Back