Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1problem.jpg

Isn't the color of the skirt supposed to match the color of the leather straps?

Looks very good to me, but hey you like the statue. Just being pickier then I am right now...
Lol.

Yeah.. Skirt could be darker but that can be fixed if you really want to (not that we should have to but blah blah blah). Not sure it's something I would have noticed right away... Personally I am just praying for great paint apps and no breaks!

THOSE EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DSC_0778_zpsd09ab667.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_0778_zpsd09ab667.jpg
    DSC_0778_zpsd09ab667.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 227
You guys are cracking me up. :lol I'll be the first to bus chuck SS or any company for a shoddy job. This thing was executed perfectly. Screw the skirt. Paint app looks to be perfect. Shield looks awesome. Proto to production doesn't exist. This is damn close. Spidey and Apoc were hack jobs. Gladiator Hulk is a masterpiece . Major difference between these three.we should all be rejoicing that SS nailed this after the last two. Gotta give SS props when they nail it like this

You guys are cracking me up. :lol I'll be the first to bus chuck SS or any company for a shoddy job. This thing was executed perfectly. Screw the skirt. Paint app looks to be perfect. Shield looks awesome. Proto to production doesn't exist. This is damn close. Spidey and Apoc were hack jobs. Gladiator Hulk is a masterpiece . Major difference between these three.we should all be rejoicing that SS nailed this after the last two. Gotta give SS props when they nail it like this

It is so ODD that there have been masterpieces surrounded by hack jobs as of late. I don't get the swings in quality at all.

It is funny how SSC sometimes gets so close sometimes but then they change something up just so it's not as good as the proto. Hulk Comi was a different color, Hulk Maquette was given funny eyebrows, GHulk has different skirt Material, Batman had bit issues, New Spidey Comi (all sorts of changes)

But sometimes they nail it and they look just about the same. Punisher Comi, SW Droids, Spidey Comi, Superman PF, Boba Fett Mythos, Jason PF, Freddy PF, etc...

Curious about the factories used. If they have a bad run you'd think they'd be dropped.
Must be plenty willing to take the work.

Agreed you would think that the factory that did SpiderWoman, Spiderman and Apocalypse would be burned to the ground before SSC would ever use them again.

I'm going to call Cornerstone Comics tomorrow to see if they have a shipping update on my GHulk. I've been waiting for over a year for this badboy and the wait is killing me. Anyone have a video review up yet?

Anyone who says this doesn't look awesome is a god damned liar!

I know you are not pulling the trigger but imagine how good this will look next to our Skaars! I wasn't planning on getting it but these pics are making me question my initial decision of Hulk w/out armor only.

I know you are not pulling the trigger but imagine how good this will look next to our Skaars! I wasn't planning on getting it but these pics are making me question my initial decision of Hulk w/out armor only.

I really wanted to. Only a couple major things stopped me. Money and posture. But next to Skaar. :drool:ohbfrank:

It is so ODD that there have been masterpieces surrounded by hack jobs as of late. I don't get the swings in quality at all.

It's got to be the various factories that they choose. Some hit some miss. Still no excuse though. Fly your ass out there over the 12 month period it takes to make these statues and ensure the work being done looks like it's supposed to.

Think about the all the profit they lose on a statue like apocalypse. I mean wouldn't it have been a better use if your money to have someone inspect these statues at the factory instead of paying for return shipping and losing the revenue from all of exclusives that were returned for negative profits?

Back