Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Slightest hint of negativity and look who pops up with his ':goodpost:' You said it looked good before :slap
Sooooo predictable.

False, post 4087.

But, it's refreshing to know you're stalking my every post sweating my ball sack.

Just ask me out already so I can turn you down, and we can move on. :lol

Another pic.... this time with dreaded flash and it still looks good!!!

10520440_1519678021595162_7608710677979553599_n.jpg

Do you think you can remove the buttons and apply to one you attempt to make?
Is it that flimsy in hand? Good luck
Just by looking I believe the buttons could be removed, I haven't attempted it yet. If not then I'll search for some replacements. I plan to use some leather cement at this first attempt. It is not too flimsy but I would prefer a little thicker and different finish. Also I think an oil tanned darker brown would match better. I ordered a 6oz thickness which is 3/32 inches. Will see how it looks when it arrives. Thanks and I'll post updates on the project.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1406673929712.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1406673929712.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 183
Just by looking I believe the buttons could be removed, I haven't attempted it yet. If not then I'll search for some replacements. I plan to use some leather cement at this first attempt. It is not too flimsy but I would prefer a little thicker and different finish. Also I think a oil tanned darker brown would match better. I ordered a 6oz thicknees which is 3/32 inches. Will see how it looks when it arrives. Thanks and I'll post updates on the project.

Hey it's a custom, it doesn't have to be exact. Just has to be how you'd like it. Good luck and do post pics. I would try to get new buttons and leave the orig skirt intact though. Shouldn't be hard to find at arts & craft. Do put the skirt on right side out.

Really my only gripe is the skirt. And thats a minor nitpick. Looks great and congrats to all who are getting this beast.

Just by looking I believe the buttons could be removed, I haven't attempted it yet. If not then I'll search for some replacements. I plan to use some leather cement at this first attempt. It is not too flimsy but I would prefer a little thicker and different finish. Also I think an oil tanned darker brown would match better. I ordered a 6oz thickness which is 3/32 inches. Will see how it looks when it arrives. Thanks and I'll post updates on the project.

I wouldn't take anything off your fabric. I would go and find buttons that look close to this and then use those. Don't trash what you have.

Hey it's a custom, it doesn't have to be exact. Just has to be how you'd like it. Good luck and do post pics. I would try to get new buttons and leave the orig skirt intact though. Shouldn't be hard to find at arts & craft. Do put the skirt on right side out.
I will indeed remember that. I actually was wearing my shirt inside out today and didn't notice lol. And thanks
I wouldn't take anything off your fabric. I would go and find buttons that look close to this and then use those. Don't trash what you have.
I was thinking the same. I think the buttons might just remove by unbending clip on the back without damage. Will give it a try, but yes I was imagining some skull buttons there if they exist somewhere.

I wish the skirt would be made of polystone or something like that cause it is obvious the belt on his shoulder looks so realistic but as I said before it is not a big deal:) It is really a BEAST:)

Back