Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine came in Friday... box and styrofoam were beat to hell, and I may request a replacement (does Sideshow replace boxes?). But man, this is a beautiful statue. And hefty.

XM Hulk should get here Tuesday, so it'll be nice to see how the two compare.

My girlfriend does keep calling him an Orc though.

Mine came in Friday... box and styrofoam were beat to hell, and I may request a replacement (does Sideshow replace boxes?). But man, this is a beautiful statue. And hefty.

I don't think they do... But I could be wrong... I would stress that if you ever resell you need to package it safely and if the Styrofoam is beat to hell then that makes it hard to ship.

Noice! You got Xms coming as well eh? And you just got their Cap? Be curious to hear your thoughts Peeps. I like them equally as they are entirely different from one another. I'm sure you'll be happy once he arrives

WOW! What a great angle is that! This is truly a BEAST! I change the skirt and what do you think guys?

The ORIGINAL

FHMzLcY.jpg

Photoshopped Version

pl4AveL.jpg

What did you do to make the skirt darker? looks really cool, and matches the rest of his attire

Ordered mine Friday, but the order still hasn't updated. I will hopefully get it by the end of the week with Hellboy.

Got my replacement hand and sword...

11v61yr.jpg

Plus the green packing material color rubbed off all over the hand. What a horrible job they did packing it! They are losing money by being sloppy.

Got my replacement hand and sword...

11v61yr.jpg

Plus the green packing material color rubbed off all over the hand. What a horrible job they did packing it! They are losing money by being sloppy.

What was wrong with the original hand holding the sword ?

The back ring was broken off in the box. In addition, there were paint marks all over the inside of the polystone of where it was broken.

Or it was cracked and paint seeped through. Regardless, I am pretty upset at this point. I smashed the old hand. I fixed it with glue. The crack was noticeable, but at least the paint from green packing material had not rubbed off. This one is worse. Seriously considering canceling all my Sideshow products. What good are their pieces if they arrive broken?

Back