Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Skirt and the brown cloth underneath lineup with the torso. If you get it right it should be fairly tight and cover up the middle torso part perfectly. The cuts of the cloth fit into the groves on mine rather well. Hangs a little in the back but almost perfect

Mines shipped Friday woo hoo can't wait

Yeah I got a few too.

landmines.jpg

Got mine yesterday and opened him up today. Got a completely flawless piece. Not even so much as a scratch. I haven't been this impressed with a SS statue in quite some time. Everything about this guy screams epic. Lot of detailing went into the statue. The green is alot darker then it's showing in pictures. From the dust and debris covering his sandals to the leather straps on his chest there's alot to love on this Hulk. The shield, sword, and helmet all look awesome. the portrait on mine is perfect. Both eyes looking to the left evenly. No cross eyes or even the resemblance of it. I don't even think the skirt is nearly as bad as some have stated.not made out of the best quality material but it's not as cheap as others have stated. Simply a bargain at 600. Don't wait. Buy this if your contemplating. He will be sold out fairly quickly . I have no doubts about that based on the quality and price on this statue

I couldn't agree more. You get a lot of statue for the price. I also bet King Hulk will sell fast now too. I would imagine we will get the same quality with King that we have received with Gladiator.

Here is a video from statuehunter75.. He is a great reviewer... Goes on and on about his eye paint apps.... Freeze it right at 3 min exact and you will see the same issue...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCg...etailpage&list=UUsuaeAyeFgoJy6-3hcJ3jKQ#t=180

I have the link lined up to 3 min mark so if you try and hit pause right away you will see.

OK I am done :)

Just want those on the fence about getting this have nothing to worry about.

Thanks for for posting that link. That just made me buy it. I've been wanting to pull the trigger on it, because I want a green hulk, so I finally did it.

Love all the pics. While I decided to drop this in favor of Apocalypse since that was an EX, I hope this is around in a month or two when I can afford to fit it in.

Thanks for for posting that link. That just made me buy it. I've been wanting to pull the trigger on it, because I want a green hulk, so I finally did it.

Love all the pics. While I decided to drop this in favor of Apocalypse since that was an EX, I hope this is around in a month or two when I can afford to fit it in.

Smart move.. Both of you... You will not be disappointed.

Finally saw this in my lcs. Really fantastic piece. Colors are great. If this had an action pose, I would buy it right way. Everything about this statue is stellar.

Got mine yesterday and opened him up today. Got a completely flawless piece. Not even so much as a scratch. I haven't been this impressed with a SS statue in quite some time. Everything about this guy screams epic. Lot of detailing went into the statue. The green is alot darker then it's showing in pictures. From the dust and debris covering his sandals to the leather straps on his chest there's alot to love on this Hulk. The shield, sword, and helmet all look awesome. the portrait on mine is perfect. Both eyes looking to the left evenly. No cross eyes or even the resemblance of it. I don't even think the skirt is nearly as bad as some have stated.not made out of the best quality material but it's not as cheap as others have stated. Simply a bargain at 600. Don't wait. Buy this if your contemplating. He will be sold out fairly quickly . I have no doubts about that based on the quality and price on this statue

Congrats bro, this is one of the best statues that Sideshow ever produced. I am very very pleased with mine. My new favorite premium format in my collection.

Nice pics!!! Statue of the Year IMO.

Yes, I agree it's Statue of the Year IMO as well.

I couldn't agree more. You get a lot of statue for the price. I also bet King Hulk will sell fast now too. I would imagine we will get the same quality with King that we have received with Gladiator.

:exactly:
I'm counting on it because after getting this one I ordered King as well. This came out so great I couldn't resist picking up the King to go with him.

Congrats bro, this is one of the best statues that Sideshow ever produced. I am very very pleased with mine. My new favorite premium format in my collection.

Yes, I agree it's Statue of the Year IMO as well.

Thanks bro. Same here. GH is my favorite SS PF in my collection right now. I won't even put him in my collection room in the basement. He's going in my office permanently

Dang that's crazy. Xm cap is smaller than as cap, but xm hulk looks bigger than g hulk? Is that right or just angles in that pic tavegg?

Dang that's crazy. Xm cap is smaller than as cap, but xm hulk looks bigger than g hulk? Is that right or just angles in that pic tavegg?

XMs is bigger. Not as tall because of the differences in the height of the base and feathers on Gladiator but XMs Hulk is definitely a little bigger

I don't think XMs cap is smaller then SS either. They're pretty comprable

Back