Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just finished getting mine put together...holy ****!! That was a work out! I gave up on the skirt. I'm going to need someone to hold him while I figure out that belt. I just put on the skirt and said " close enough". I knew I wasn't ready for this statue, and that's an under statement. His sword looks like a big ass knife in my hand! It's such an impressive piece. It's so cool looking it makes me want to cuss every time I look at it. It's so ****ing badass!!!

sold my skaar its really nice sculpt but not for me...... I want Hulk not his son nor his wife

I take one night off and miss all the fun eh? Probably better I had nothing to do with last night's festivities anyways.

Great updates and pics of Skaar and Gladiator. Can't believe how much he towers over Collossus.

Quick question for anyone that has this in hand. Is the skirt really that bad? Is it the Obvious cheap material or is the griping mainly based on it not being as nice as what they showed on the proto? If the production skirt was used in the prototype photos would it be a big deal i guess is what I'm asking or is it really that bad?

There is one difference with JAWS and I though. There is NEVER any REAL animosity towards each other. We argue, but it is just playful banter, and while we may disagree with each other, there is ALWAYS a deep seated respect for each other. Colin and Yank need to hug it out or something ... lol.

Not true..... I don't respect Spidey

Always thought it was a fantastic statue... Just never cared for the character that much.

If that's the case, I'd say you are better off putting those $$$ on a piece you'll enjoy. You are right though, he is a FANTASTIC statue.

Not my photo.... Shield is HUGE!!

IMG_9014_zps30f53243.jpg

Back