Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good.... Looks like one could make a filler or something and display the piece without the shield... Looks like a hole in the hand for shield placement... Just saying for those who want to see more of the sculpt.

Looks good.... Looks like one could make a filler or something and display the piece without the shield... Looks like a hole in the hand for shield placement... Just saying for those who want to see more of the sculpt.

The handle is still attached to the hand and a big plate with a magnet on it. That's what it looks like is all attached to the hand.

Looks pretty good so far. Wish the skirt was as thick as the prototypes. Also real feathers would have been awesome on the helmet.

Real feathers would get f'd up quickly. But maybe faux feathers, or even plastic cut up like feathers would have been awesome. That would be a cool and easy custom job.

Well the production piece looks fantastic! Fingers crossed my won't arrive with QC issues. Awesomeness all around:clap

yeah looks great, the only thing bothering me is the shield, hope more pics will make more relaxed

For the love of everything Holy!!!! Thank you sweet baby statue Jesus for allowing this Gladiator Hulk to arrive looking as amazing as he has!!!!!!

SS you are fogiven. Screw Apoc and Spidey. I don't even care about the **** shows you sent me anymore. Thank you for nailing my most anticipated statue of the year!!!!!!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! I am so excited!!!!!!!

will-ferrell-praying.jpg

I'm guessing people are getting there shipping notices already. I haven't recieved mine yet from SS. Hopefully in the next week or two I will.

Looking nice so far. Just the sword is 18" wow. It looks like the head has sculpted hair and the helmet just sits on top...can it be displayed without the helmet or is there a peg on top of the head? It also looks like the left arem is complete with the hand. I'm curious how the shield stays in place or can you display without the shield? This one looks like it can have a lot of modded add ons. How long before we get a right hand with mace?
The helmet and head are one piece. Shield stays in place with magnet. There is a cutout on top of the hand and the shield handle is molded into the hand.
How is the neck seam on this by the way?
Neck seam blends in nicely. I did notice some paint where it should be brown instead of green, where the edges of leather straps meet the body. If you look close on some the pics you can see them. Not sure if it's the mold or the paint.

Only the first one James but yeah, it's a great start

:bow to G

Thanks zillion! Fantastic end to a very disappointing CC.
Not much yah, but the court of the dead lineup looks incredible if your into horror. Was thinking of preordering queen of the dead.

Back