Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait. So SS personally inspected Rulks statue. Scratched it while putting on the obedience disc and still sent it out? WTF?!?!?! LOL Seriously? Am I the only one taking crazy pills here? That's some BS right there no?

That is one loaded shelf... Did you reinforce it ?

it's reinforced with the stock 6 bolts.

it says the recommended weight per shelf is like 45 lbs.

out of packaging Apocalypse is 30 lbs, and Angel Comiquette is roughly 15 pounds

Msytique is like 3-7 lbs tops.

Not a ton of weight, the bottom shelf has Skaar, Thor, and Gladiator Hulk Im confident I have nothing to worry about the bottom one because it has bigger bolts and its on the bottom

Wait. So SS personally inspected Rulks statue. Scratched it while putting on the obedience disc and still sent it out? WTF?!?!?! LOL Seriously? Am I the only one taking crazy pills here? That's some BS right there no?

Either the factory did or the person inspecting it, the magnetic disc covers that area anyways.
it would be virtually impossible not to find a scuff on such a large surface area.

I gots mine for $200 after getting rid of stuff no longer wanted.... probably the best piece in my collection

Wow, your step-up looks great! I agree that the detail in G Hulk looks a more attentive vs Apocalypse, but Apocalypse looks sweet next paired with the Angel Comiquette.

Congrats on the set-up!

:duff

Either the factory did or the person inspecting it, the magnetic disc covers that area anyways.
it would be virtually impossible not to find a scuff on such a large surface area.

Do you think it could happen by putting the disc on? Im not even going to try to mess with mine now.

Do you think it could happen by putting the disc on? Im not even going to try to mess with mine now.

yes. be careful moving and removing the disc.

it can scratch paint if not careful. I intend to keep it displayed like that always, so I don't care.

Also be careful sliding the body into base... go slow. don't assemble other pieces until you have base and body in location you want displayed.

it can scratch paint if not careful. I intend to keep it displayed like that always, so I don't care.

Also be careful sliding the body into base... go slow. don't assemble other pieces until you have base and body in location you want displayed.

Thanks for the tips dude

better shot of eyes, the brow masks the effect

honestly looks fine to me

I have wondered about that disc scratching the paint since day 1. If I get this one I will never use the disc.

Wow, your step-up looks great! I agree that the detail in G Hulk looks a more attentive vs Apocalypse, but Apocalypse looks sweet next paired with the Angel Comiquette.

Congrats on the set-up!

:duff

thx buddy

Ok, this Hulk is da bomb, epic, pure awesomeness.

14lhbhf.jpg

2j0nude.jpg

2ev3rx0.jpg

I like this much better than Apoc, he is heavy, detail is amazing, quality is great, paint job is excellent. He is a keeper, bravo Sideshow :clap

Last set of pics

collection room still not done, but close. Awaiting Superman and Redskull / Cap

I have wondered about that disc scratching the paint since day 1. If I get this one I will never use the disc.

I have taken my disc on and off several times.. No issues... The fact that you had a QC note in your box makes me think you might have gotten a return... Just weird that you would get that note and yours happens to have such a glaring issue.

While writing this I went up to my collection room and literally put the disc off and on about 10 times... You would have to really try hard to scrape the paint IMO... If yours was messed up by a QC person then he tried putting the disc on before the paint dried or he literally scrapped the disc back and forth on hulks Chest... I just can't see getting that kind of damage from the disc.

All I know is I can live with this, Apoc I find it unsatisfactory and I better get my replacement body for Apoc (they put me on a waitlist). the areas on that weren't sanded and are rough behind his legs REALLY bother me.

All I know is I can live with this, Apoc I find it unsatisfactory and I better get my replacement body for Apoc (they put me on a waitlist). the areas on that weren't sanded and are rough behind his legs REALLY bother me.

That is all that is important :)... Just letting others know that I really don't think that the disc can do that kind of damage unless you really try or that the paint is wet.

Anyways Rulk... Great Pics!!!

got mine coming in the mail tomorrow. Excited but I really hope I don't regret it as I have no idea where I'm going to put him and in the end this was an impulse buy. I've gone as long as I can getting only classic hulk statues. Hope this won't start a new addiction. I wonder how long it will take the wife to notice this massive hulk lurking in the guest room...

Back