Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would ask for $500 refund for this dog tird! Nothing like the proto! You should be embarrassed SS.

J/K : some collectors in this hobby are nuts. I think this looks incredible. It looks just like the proto. I can't wait for mine. If turns out like the other ones I have seen it will be well worth $600. Look how gigantic this thing is. Love the face and paint apps look stellar. It sounds like it has some weight to it as well.

Didn't say I wasn't happy with it, I said I wasn't happy with certain parts of it. Mainly the fake leather which feels very cheap and is extremely thin. The base has a pretty blah paint job as well. Other than that, it's pretty well put together and VERY heavy...which I'm happy about. Overall I gave the piece 7/10.

People that lay down the cash to buy these things can say whatever they want about the piece. That's the right you've earned. People that don't...like yourself, should shut the hell up.

Again, shut the hell up.

I'm happier than a dog in ****, I live an aweome life.....when I receive something not as advertised I'm gonna say something about it. Why is this concept so foreign on this form?

Only people that post here anymore are children it seems. You're welcome for the pics by the way.

Chris

You bought it... have it in hand... you are more qualified than most to discuss it. As far as I am concerned you can say whatever you want

I would ask for $500 refund for this dog tird! Nothing like the proto! You should be embarrassed SS.

J/K : some collectors in this hobby are nuts. I think this looks incredible. It looks just like the proto. I can't wait for mine. If turns out like the other ones I have seen it will be well worth $600. Look how gigantic this thing is. Love the face and paint apps look stellar. It sounds like it has some weight to it as well.

People have different priorities and standards. There are statues on here that people LOVE that I think look like dog ****... I just don't usually say it. As for the complaint here they are all about proto vs product and SSC skimping on the details. There is NO arguing that they cheaped out on some of the materials, and that some of the paint details do not live up to the proto. How much that bothers people is TOTALLY up to them. In the end we all set and live by our own standards.

Didn't say I wasn't happy with it, I said I wasn't happy with certain parts of it. Mainly the fake leather which feels very cheap and is extremely thin. The base has a pretty blah paint job as well. Other than that, it's pretty well put together and VERY heavy...which I'm happy about. Overall I gave the piece 7/10.

People that lay down the cash to buy these things can say whatever they want about the piece. That's the right you've earned. People that don't...like yourself, should shut the hell up.

Again, shut the hell up.

I'm happier than a dog in ****, I live an aweome life.....when I receive something not as advertised I'm gonna say something about it. Why is this concept so foreign on this form?

Only people that post here anymore are children it seems. You're welcome for the pics by the way.

Chris

You yourself said you happy with it but "other companies offer better products" so you act like a ****** looking for a $200 discount. Take ur business elsewhere otherwise **** off. Ur full of it. You don't deserve a discount STFU

Based on the pics the only issue to me appears to be the skirt...everything else looks very nice. I'm sure someone will be making custom skirts...lol. Mine comes tomorrow...Hulk, not a skirt.

live an aweome life.....when I receive something not as advertised I'm gonna say something about it. Why is this concept so foreign on this form?

Chris

Amen.

I just couldn't see it before loric PMed me. You are both right it shouldn't have been overlooked. Now if I was getting it wouldn't bother me personally, but I get the criticism.

p.s. you quoted ME with lorics name at the top....lol
p.s.s you called the dogs out on me in the Mags thread m8... no fun

:lol Sorry for the misquote.

Don't worry about the dogs, these 'lil guys don't do much harm :D

21.-Who-let-the-dog-out.gif

As a paying customer that pays full price I have every right to tell u to **** off

I'm like the most hated person on the forum... Funny if I acted like he did I would've had an arsenal going at it

The skirt sure looks better with the darker brown color

Agreed ... which makes me think a little brown dye would work to bring it closer to the proto

Cliques are forming... :panic:

You are already in JAWS and my clique we took you in the second round draft last year... You, Kinger, Coll, and the rest... lol
I hate when thing get nasty....

Time for a Spidey dance.

spiderman-dancing-o.gif

I have better moves than that

JAWS, I raise you one spiderman dancing.

SPIDEY.gif

nope not better than that ... lol

I don't see how anyone could disagree with him, or why he'd get an infraction notice for what he said. :dunno

Only a small handful jump the gun immediately and call us haters when criticisms of anything SSC is made, but so be it.

Won't stop me from being honest about a product until they start funding my collection, so ante up. :lol

If both parties who were swinging got infractions that is one thing, but if not... well... blarggg

Yank I mean this with all due respect, but at times it does seem like you are harder on SSC then maybe you need to be, and don't turn that same critical eye elsewhere. NOW this is just a perception on my part not a fact, because I don't follow you around everywhere, but that is kind of how it seems. However, your criticisms of this one are fair and accurate. Maybe to magnifying glass then I would have expected on this one, but that is coming from the guy who is making 1/4 of an inch adjustments to eye brows ... so I can't really throw stones... lol

yea…rulk is a tool…sorry man I didn't forget your bs from the apocalypse thread…you were once a troll, you're always a troll in my book..the guy ordered the piece, posted pics, and gave his opinion…get over it..and if he indeed got an infraction for posting a comment (and for all ik maybe something got deleted) back to someone, thats a little too statueforum'ish for me…

chris i did lol at ur pic…haha just the idea of it was funny

rulk…yea ur still a troll…anyone in doubt, see that apoc thread

Yank I mean this with all due respect, but at times it does seem like you are harder on SSC then maybe you need to be, and don't turn that same critical eye elsewhere. NOW this is just a perception on my part not a fact, because I don't follow you around everywhere, but that is kind of how it seems. However, your criticisms of this one are fair and accurate. Maybe to magnifying glass then I would have expected on this one, but that is coming from the guy who is making 1/4 of an inch adjustments to eye brows ... so I can't really throw stones... lol

We'll agree to disagree then. I've bagged on XM Mk 42 pretty hard, not fond of their Hulk either. In the 1/6 forum I'm not shy about ripping HT for anything really, even though HT IM is my main line. I think since we chat in the statue forum only, you have that impression. Which I do understand. Also, anytime I make a comment about an SSC product the whiners come out in full force, and I'm not shy, so the back and forth ensues.

I'm a huge NY Yankee and NY Ranger fan, you should hear me cuss them out every year too. :D

We'll agree to disagree then. I've bagged on XM Mk 42 pretty hard, not fond of their Hulk either. In the 1/6 forum I'm not shy about ripping HT for anything really, even though HT IM is my main line. I think since we chat in the statue forum only, you have that impression. Which I do understand. Also, anytime I make a comment about an SSC product the whiners come out in full force, and I'm not shy, so the back and forth ensues.

I'm a huge NY Yankee and NY Ranger fan, you should hear me cuss them out every year too. :D

See I have spent NO time in the XM Mk42 thread really, it doesn't interest me, a little more in the Hulk thread... flipping torosos... lol... and I may have 3 posts TOTAL in all of the HT threads... MAYBE. So see it is a perception thing. I know you think this piece looks good m8, but some are ignoring that you said that and focusing on the negative, BUT maybe that is because you have posted the negative more... lol

See I have spent NO time in the XM Mk42 thread really, it doesn't interest me, a little more in the Hulk thread... flipping torosos... lol... and I may have 3 posts TOTAL in all of the HT threads... MAYBE. So see it is a perception thing. I know you think this piece looks good m8, but some are ignoring that you said that and focusing on the negative, BUT maybe that is because you have posted the negative more... lol

Spidey, if we are talking about perception, from my point of view, there are some people who are consistent not to see the negative parts which are facts like armpit issues:)

Back